n i n e ; "nothing I haven't seen before"

Marie's POV

a week later

That night Calum came crawling through my window, literally. He landed on my bed with such a sound that it made me jump. I pulled my headphones from my ears and looked over at him with an open mouth. "Calum, what the actual fuck!?" I scream-whispered and he smirked, crossing his legs.

"Relax," he pawed out his hands taking out a blue notebook. "I told you I'd show you something you've never had. So I need what you've never had. What are your firsts Marizzle?" He asked me and I sat up in the bed. "And nice pajamas" he smirked making me look down at my tight red tank top that had risen up revealing my stomach and my nipples through my shirt, that boy.

I pulled my shirt down and covered my breasts with the sheet.

"Well hmm, I have never.. been.. camping?"

"ew. let me ask you. Have you ever played skinny dipping volleyball?"

"no!" I exclaimed confused and a bit disgusted as I realized why Calum suggested that one.

"I'd like to start with that one" he smirked before writing it down. "Um... pulled an all nighter at walmart?"

"Nope."

"Went on a road trip?"

"No."

"Been to a party?"

"Nope."

"Marie, what have you been doing for the past seventeen years?" Calum asked me not loosing eye contact with the page.

"Fucked?"

"Um...." My breath hitched.

"Gonna take that one as a no, i'd also like to get that one in sooner." Calum shrugged writing it down.

So there we went, he told me rebellious actions and I reply with whether or not I have done it although it was almost always no, so he didn't really need me. We went till' about 4 AM (he came at 2) most of it was him trying to convince me that it wasn't a legal offence and I would survive.

"Great. I wish I would've met sooner. I would've given you a whole 3 months." Calum smirked to me placing his notebook on my desk and crawling to my end of the bed before lifting the sheet.

"Calum!" I exclaimed covering my boobs and He rolled his eyes, "bitch your wearing a shirt relax. nothing I haven't seen before" he told me. He slipped under the sheets and closed his eyes, turning to face the other way. "Move to the end of the bed, boo. You ain't getting what you came for" I sighed turning on my side.

"Whatever you say, babe."