One Call Away

Y/n POV

Your were sitting on your couch at home watching whatever was on TV and eating junk food, when your show was interrupted by your phone ringing. You groan sitting up reaching for it on the coffee table.

"Hello", you say curious of who could be calling you that late.

"Y/n?", you here your best friend Hayes say on the other end of the phone line.

" Hayes, are you okay? You sound like you've been crying",you say getting worried.

"Um, can you come over", he whispers through sniffles.

"Hayes, it's 2 am" you say looking at the clock.

"Y/n please. I need you",he cries.

As soon as those words words left his mouth you shut off the TV, put your vans on, and walked out the door to your car.

"I'm coming", you say and hang up your phone sliding it into your back pocket.

*at Hayes' house*

You pull into Hayes' drive way and get out walking to the door. You and Hayes were good friends so you just walked in the door he must have left unlocked for you. As you make your way up to Hayes' room you hear sniffles coming from the other side of the door.

You open the door to see him sitting on his bed with his head in his hand.

"Hayes?", you say walking in closing the door behind you.

" y/n, I thought you weren't coming", he says wiping his eyes.

"I couldn't just leave you when you needed me", you say sitting on the bed next to him.

" I'm sorry to wake you up",he apologizes.

"No it's ok. I wasn't sleeping anyway", you reasure him.

"Are you okay?", you say finally getting to the reason you came over.

He shakes his head and begins to cry again.

" Beth broke up with me. She said it was just a bet and she never really cared for me",he said now sobbing.

It took all of you to not say 'I told you so' because you had.

"I'm sorry, bug", you say hoping your nickname for him would cheer him up.

"It's OK, it's not your fault", he says wiping his tears again.

" I know but I know how much you liked her",you say.

"I did like her a lot", he said tears still streaming down his face.

"Aw, come here bug". You scoot closer to him wrapping you arms around him trying to comfort him.

"Can you stay the night", he says into your shoulder.

"Of course", you say.

You take you shoes off, turning the light off and laying next to Hayes in his bed.

"Thank you for coming over y/n", Hayes says wrapping his arms around you.

"No problem", you say snuggling into his chest.

"Goodnight, love", he says kissing your forehead.

"Goodnight, bug", you say before falling into a deep sleep with you best friend and love.

----------------------------------------------------------

Guys I'm so excited I got over one hundred reads on this book!!! I know that might not seem like a lot to some people but it is to me.

Make sure to vote and comment. Requests are open