If We Were A Movie

Y/n pov

He's so perfect. His face. His body. Everything about him. I scroll through more of his Instagram posts and feel my heart rate go up with each one.

I jump when I hear my phone start to ring. My heart rate goes up even more when I see his contact on my phone screen. I answer and try to calm my shaking.

"Hello",I say into the mic.

"Hey, y/n. So I took your advice and asked Skylar out. And she said yes",he said sounding super happy.

"Really?! That's awesome. Are you guys dating?",I ask as tears start coming down my face.

"Yeah I asked her to be my girlfriend after our date. We're really happy",he say.

"That's good. Make sure to treat her right though",I say, tears still barrelling down my face.

"I will. And y/n?",he says.

"Yes?",I ask and wipe my tears.

"Thank you. You're an amazing friend",he says, cheerily.

Ouch. Friend zoned.

"No problem",I say.

"Okay, bye. Love you". No "I".

"Bye. I love you too",I say and he hangs up.

I cry harder as the my computer screen lights up, notifying me that Hayes just posted a picture. I click on it and see a picture of him and her, making me cry more. What if life were a movie?

If we were a movie, he'd be the right guy. I'd be the best friend that he'd fall in love with. In the end we'd be laughing. Watching the sunset and the screen fades to black. Show the names and play the happy song.

But no. This is reality. Where it's him and her. Not him and me. But just to think...

If we were a movie...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Another one. I updated again for you ShaniSoodee😂😂😂

-Mac