Im Sorry (requested)

Sorry, I couldn't think of a title.

Requested: Heather_Stella

Heather's pov

"Autumn, Gabriel, could you come down and eat please", I yell up to my kids. Hayes should be home soon so I try to have dinner on the table for him after work.

Autumn and Gabriel both come bounding down the stairs and running to the table ready to eat.

I start to walk into the kitchen as I hear the front door open.

"Hey Hayes", I say greeting him with a kiss as he walks up to me.

"Hey babe, is dinner read?", he asks setting his bag down.

"Not yours. I wanted to wait until you got here so it would be warm", I explain, getting his food heated up.

"I thought I said I wanted my food ready when I got here", Hayes said through clenched teeth. Well his mood changed fast.

"Well I didn't think you would want it cold", I say turning towards him.

"So you know when I get off work, make sure it's ready by then", he said raising his voice.

"Hayes please not in front of the kids", I say, trying to calm him down.

"No! I don't give a fuck!!!!, he yells. By now the kids were looking at us with scared expressions.

"Hayes calm the hell down. I will warm up your freaking food okay?", I yell back at him, trying not to swear to much in front of the kids.

"Don't talk to me like that", he says then I hear a loud smack sound and my face starts to burn.

He fucking hit me.

I open my eyes to see Hayes with a shocked look on his face, autumn crying, and Gabriel trying to comfort her.

I grab the kids arms and bring them upstairs. They look at me confused while I stand there trying not to cry.

"Go pack your clothes guys", I say.

"Mommy? Are you and Daddy going to get a divorce?", autumn says while I pack my bags. Who could put a five year old through this? I'm such a bad mother.

"No honey were just going through some things", I say picking her and and grabbing my and her bags.

I walk into Gabriel's room and see him stuff a picture of him and Hayes at football practice, in his bag.

"Ready bug?", I say.

He nods and trails behind me and autumn downstairs.

I grab my keys by the front door and glance at Hayes before we leave. He's sitting on the couch uncontrollably sobbing. I wish I could comfort him but he did this to himself.

I walk out the door and get into my car, driving to my parents. I take one last glance at the house and see Hayes staring out the window still sobbing.

-

*Four months later*

I was walking around target with autumn and Gabriel, looking for baby clothes. I found out I was two months pregnant with hayes' child a month after I left.

I walk into the food isle looking for cravings when autumn yells, catching my attention.

"Daddy!!", she screams running towards a man who's back is turned towards us. He turns around and I'm faced with the same eyes I saw hit me four months ago. I freeze as he spots me. Autumn runs towards him as he picks her up and spins her around giving her a hug.

He smiles at the kids as Gabriel goes to hug him, but it soon fades when he sees my stomach.

The kids walk back over to me with him following.

"Alright guys, let's go we got to get the ice cream in the freezer before it melts", I say walking to the check out line, trying to avoid Hayes.

The lady rings it up and I see Hayes looking at the baby clothes with sad eyes. How am I going to explain this. I mean, I want him in mine and the babies lives, but I'm scared that might happen again.

I pay for the groceries and walk out of the store to my car. I begin unloading as the kids get in the car. Hayes comes over and starts putting stuff in the car for me, glancing at my stomach every now and then.

We finish loading and I close the trunk and turn towards Hayes.

"Um... Is it mine?", he says looking scared.

"Yes", I reply, looking down.

He sighs really big in relief.

"Listen I'm really sorry. I know that's not going to fix it, but I'm willing to do anything it takes. I feel absolutely terrible and I want to be in your, and Autumn's, and Gabriel's, and the new baby's, lives", by now tears we falling from his eyes and his shoulders were shaking.

"Hey calm down", I say reaching for his hand," come over tonight and well talk about it okay?",I say softly.

He nods and wraps me in his arms. He lets go and waves to the kids on the way to his car.

*later that night*

I was sitting on the couch watching TV and waiting for Hayes, while the kids were playing in there rooms.

I hear a knock on the door and go to open it. Hayes walks in looking scared of what I might say.

"You want to sit?", I say gesturing to the couch. He sits down, and I surprise him by sitting on his lap and tucking my face into his neck. He freezes then hesitantly wraps his arms around me, rubbing my baby bump.

"I'm sorry, I just miss you so much", I say breathing in his familiar scent.

"Don't be sorry, don't ever be sorry again. I'm the one who should be sorry. I can't believe I did that, I love you so much", he says starting to cry again.

"Hey it's okay, it's over and done", I say grabbing his cheek and kissing him slowly and passionately.

We pull away and he looks into my eyes while I smile without being able to stop.

"So does this mean were back together ", he asks still holding my face in his hands.

I nod my head and go in for another kiss.

"Kids come down here", I yell after we pull away. They come running down the stairs and smile when they see how me and Hayes are sitting.

"Should we go back and stay with Daddy again?", I smile knowing that they would want to as much as me.

"Yes!!!", they scream as me and Hayes laugh. They come and just on us , making sure not to hurt the baby, and we all hug as a family.

-

Four months later baby Rio was born and our family hasn't been better. Hayes hasn't done anything to hurt anybody. He feels terrible everyday even though ive told him he's forgiven. I love him, he lives me, and we both live all of our beautiful children.

------------------------------------------------------

Whoop there it is. Sorry but there ya go Heather I hope you like it. Sorry it toke so damn long.

Make sure to request, vote, and comment.