Gamer girl

Y/N POV

I was sitting at my boyfriend's Hayes house watching him play COD black ops, while searching through his other games. I kept looking seeing, Assassins Creed, Below, Battlefield, and so on... When one caught my eye.

Hell - fucking -yes

He has "The Last of Us". I fucking love this game, I could sit and play it for hours.( which I've done before)

I had been staring at it for about 2 minutes when I realized Hayes was calling my name.

" Y/N!!"

"Wh-what", you say getting out of your fangirl coma.

" I've been calling you name for like 5 minutes", he exaggerated.

"Sorry", you mumble and start putting the games back.

" Hey wait. What were you looking at?", Hayes asked walking over to you and kneeling down.

" I was just looking at this game", you say holding up "The Last of Us".

" Do you even know how to play video games?", he asked, holding the game up.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I ?" You ask.

"Because your a girl", he laughed.

Well that's sexist.

" Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I don't know how to play video games", you protested, getting aggravated at the fact that he thinks that.

"OK", he laughed putting the game in.

" Let's just see how good you are at playing video games".

*A few hours later*( still your POV)

A few hours later I had almost beat the game when the ps4 got to hot and we had to shut it off.

But let's just say I proved Hayes wrong big time, while killing those zombies like a boss.

"Damn y/n, I didn't know you could play like that", Hayes said astonished.

" But girls aren't supposed to play video games", you say whilst smirking and crossing your arms.

"Yeah about that.." He trailed off scratching the back if his neck.

I walked to the door with Hayes trailing behind.

"Do you want to hang out tomorrow at my house, I'll show you my game room?", you ask hopefully.

" Yeah sure. That'd be awesome", he replied opening the door for me.

"OK, see you tomorrow" you say.

"Yeah, see you. I love you"

"I love you too", you kiss his cheeck before heading home.

*next day*

Hayes POV

I walk up to y/ns house knocking on the door when the most beautiful girl opens it wearing sweatpants a red wings (yasss) t-shirt and her hair in a bun.

" hey Hayes", she says letting me in.

"Hey y/n" I say greeting her with a short kiss.

"Come with me, I'll show you the game room", she says grabbing my hand and dragging me up the stairs.

I laugh as I try to keep up with her. She lead me to a room I've never been in at the end of the hall, and as soon as I walk in I'm in teen boys heaven.
There's a flat screen TV mounted on the wall surrounded by game councils, theres a ps4, an Xbox 1, a Wii, and more. There's posters of games on the walls. A slushi machine, a popcorn maker, and a vending machine in the corners. And the best part is the closet, it's a walk-in closet but instead of clothes every game you can imagine. On the walls, in the drawers, everywhere.

" damn y/n how did you afford all of this", I ask in amazement.

"Oh, I didn't tell you?", she said thinking.

" tell me what?" I ask turning to her.

"I work for Activision, I designed Destiny for the ps4", she explains.

" dude that's awesome" I say admiring the room once more.

"Do you want to pick a game?" She asked.

"Hell yeah!", I say a little to enthusiastic.

She giggled and walks into the closet with me.

*****

Me and y/n have been playing video games for hours and eating stuff out of the vending machine. She is awesome at these games. She has beat my ass in almost everyone of them.

She gets off my lap to put a new game in, and comes to sit back down.

" you know your a pretty awesome girlfriend", I whisper in her ear.

"I know", she laughs as she kills me in the game were playing. I sigh in defeat as she is declared the winner.

" aw it's OK that you got beat by a girl, I still love you", she says turning around and pinching my cheecks.

"I love you too" I say and kiss her lips softly.

She turns her attention back to the game and all I can think is...

Girlfriends goals.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you liked this one. I stopped writing for a while because I didn't think anyone was reading them but then an amazing person ( you know who you are) voted on all my stories so I decided to write again. So make sure to comment vote and request. Love you!!!!!!

P.s. it is actually my dream to work at Activision.