Maddison

Y/n POV

I was sitting on the couch with Hayes, cuddled up watching a movie. Nash comes in and starts talking, totally ignoring the fact that were watching a movie, so we can't hear shit.

"Hey do you guys want to go hang out with Jack and jack for a little bit. Madisons gonna be there", he says and looks at us, waiting for a reply.

Hayes looks at me with his eyebrows raised, questioning if I want to go. I nod hesitantly and nash walks away.

"Okay, what is it", Hayes says turning towards me.

"I just don't want to go if madisons gonna be there", I say feeling bad afterwords.

"Listen I know you don't like her bu-" I cut him off mid-sentence.

"It's not that I don't like her, its juts I don't want to be uncomfortable all night", I explain.

"Why would you feel uncomfortable?" Hayes asks, grabbing my hand.

"Because Madison is like perfect and she knows it. I just don't want to feel like I'm competing with her", I say playing with his fingers.

"Hey, you don't have to compete, you've already won", he says lifting my chin and kissing me softly.

I laugh and go get ready to leave.

*at Jack and jacks house*

We've been at Jack and jacks for about two hours. And exactly what I thought was going to happen, happened.

Hayes has been ignoring me and drooling over Madison the entire time we've been here, nash doesn't give a fuck, and jack and jack don't like me.

So I'm currently sitting on a bar stool drinking water by myself. I can here them in the other room talking about me and laughing, but the thing that hurts most is, Hayes hasn't protested at all.

I get up and walk into the living room where they are and sit down. It immediately gets quiet and awkward. We sit there in silence until Madison starts running her mouth.

"So why are you here again",she says all snobby.

"Because I was invited", I say in a duh tone.

"Who would invite you. Your nothing like the rest of us. Your nothing special. I honestly don't know why your here", once she said that I couldn't take it anymore.

"Me either. I don't know why I hang out with people who don't appreciate my existence", I say looking directly at Hayes and walking out of the house.

Nash was kind of my ride so I just decide to walk home. As soon as I get to the end of the drive way tears start running down my face. I try to stop and slow my breathing down but it doesn't work.

I walk a few houses down and turn around to see if someone, that someone being Hayes, is coming after me. But the front door doesn't budge.

I just keep walking until I make it into the city. I find a little restaurant and sit down to eat. I keep checking my phone to see if Hayes, or anybody, had texted or called me. But my notifications are empty.

I finish eating, pay, and leave. I turn on my Google maps once I'm outside and find directions for home. I start walking the way it takes me and after about five minutes I find myself down an alley that nobody goes down anymore.

I cautiously walk with my hands to my side and follow the directions. I've almost made it about halfway down the alley when someone in a mask runs up to me with a gun.

His hands flies over my mouth as soon as I open it to scream.

"Scream and your dead", he threatens.