Treat You Better (part 2)

Hayes' pov

I walk out of the bathroom with Tiff, hand in hand. I see her boyfriend kissing the bimbo that he was just flirting with. He makes eye contact with me and let's go. I feel Tiffany stop, making me jerk back.

"Hey, were hereto end this. I'll be with you the whole time",I whisper to her. She nods her head and we continue our steps.

The bimbo walks away and as we approach Tiff's boyfriend. We stop in front of him and he leans up against his locker with a smug look on his face.

"What's up Tiffany?",he says nonchalantly.

I feel her squeeze me hand and drop it. Her head shoots up and I can tell she's angry. Very angry.

"Don't fucking "what's up", me. I just say you make out with another girl",she fumes.

"So?",he boyfriend says.

"So?!? I'm your girlfriend, your not supposed to kiss anybody but me. Well, except your mother, but not like that!! I fucking hate you so much. I need someone that can treat me better, like Hayes. Unlike you he actually acknowledge the fact that I have feeling!",she yells at him.

"Fine go off with you little man friend then, but don't coming crying to me when he fucks you over",he says, getting in Tiff's face then walking off.

"He won't because he's not you!",she yells after him.

She turns back to me, breathing heavily. She smiles then looks at me then my lips. Before I could do anything she presses her lips to mine. It felt amazing.

"That was great",she says after letting go.

"What, the yelling or the kissing",I question.

"Both",she laughs.

"Well I'm glad I could help with that", I say grabbing her hand.

"Me too, thank you", she says, squeezing my hand again.

I smile as we walk down the hallway, hand in hand.

------------------------------------------------------------

Part two Tiffanyjohn365 hope you like it boo.

-Mac