Hospital Visit

Y/n pov

It's the second day of Hayes being in the hospital and I'm going to visit him. I was going to go earlier but I had a surprise photoshoot. Even though I looked hella good I needed to get this make up off. It was starting to itch and my face just felt heavy. I could practically hear the acne growing on my face.

I pull into the visitor parking and walk in. I take the elevator to Hayes' room. I walk in and see Nash, Tez, Sammy, Swazz, Stephen, his girlfriend, and Skate.

"Whoa, who let the black swan in guys", Skate laughs, referring to my eyeliner.

"That wasn't even funny",I scold him playfully and shut the door behind me.

"Why do you have that much make up on?",Hayes asks as I hug him.

"Because I had a shoot before this and I didn't want to drive all the way home to change and wash my make up off",I explain.

"So I'm going to do it here", I say.

"Okay, well there's a bathroom right there",hayes says pointing to the bathroom door.

I walk in and take out my make up wipes, starting to clear my face. I see skate standing at the doorway, watching me.

"Do you need something?",I say wiping my eye makeup off.

"You should go up to Hayes and just give him a big red kiss on his forehead",he laughs.

"Seriously like look. If I scrape my nail on my lips it just comes off under my nail. See there's a dent it my lips now",I laugh and demonstrate.

"Ew, how can you stand that?",skate makes with a gross face.

"I can't that why I'm taking it off",I say and go back to wiping my face off.

I finish and rinse everything off with water. I take out my make up and start putting my fresh natural make up on. I put on foundation and some concealer under my eyes. I finish with some mascara and Chapstick. I get my clothes out and start to change while skate was standing there. I stare at him for a minute while he doesn't move. I twirl my finger in a circle with a duh look on my face and he laughs and turns around. I slip on my Hayes t-shirt and my Pink sweatpants.

I pack my other clothes into my bag and tell skate he can turn back around again.

"Better?",I ask skate.

"Much",he says and we exit the bathroom.

"Wow y/n is that you",tez blinking hard, teasing.

"Ha ha. Very funny",I say with a straight face.

"How'd you end up with such a pretty girl?", Tez ask Hayes. Hayes shrugs and I laugh, obnoxiously. Everyone stares at me and I stop.

"Oh you were serious",I say.

"For real. Even your natural look is beautiful", Stephens girlfriend says.

"Thank you guys",I say and smile.

I dont want to argue so I don't object.

"Okay so this is what's confusing. How come your pants say pink but the word is blue?",sammy asks and everyone agrees. I huff and face everybody.

"Alright you uneducated fucks. Not you though",I say pointing to Stephens girlfriend. She smiles and I continue.

"Pink is a brand. It is part of Victoria's Secret. Which means they are talking about a logo, not a color. So it can be whatever color it wants",I explain.

"Oohhhh",sammy says.

I nod and set my stuff down and sit next to hayes on his hospital bed. He kisses my forehead and I snuggle deeper.

"Y'all are so cute together",Tez says and everyone agrees. I blush and Hayes kisses my head again.

Everybody starts talking and I keep looking around thinking about the great friends and family I have.

----------------------------------------------------------

This one sucks. I was thinking about it while putting my make up on today. Idk.

-Mac #RIPAUNTSHARON