Preggo (requested)

(The video doesn't really go with the imagine but I think it's cute)

Requested by: Heather_Stella

Heather's POV

Oh. My. God.

I stare at the pregnancy test in my hands as they shake. We used protection. We're not even married.
I'm only 19.

How am I going to tell him.

My thought were interrupted by the front door opening.

"IM HOME" , I hear Hayes yell from down stairs. I start to panic with the test in my hands. I run to our room which is connected to our bathroom and shove the test under the bed. I'm just standing back up as Hayes walks in.

"Hey babe", he says walking over to give me a kiss. I hesitate but kiss back not wanting to start stuff.

"Hey", I say back.

"I'm gonna go take a shower, want to join", he says wrapping his arms around you waist.

"No it's okay I already took one", I say not being able to look him in the eye.

"Okay", he says and heads to the bathroom. I hear the shower turn on and the water splashing on the shower floor, so I quickly run down stairs to make a doctor's appointment.

*next day*

"Hey Hayes?" I yell from downstairs while he is upstairs.

"Yeah" he replies on the same tone.

"I'm gonna go grocery shopping do you need anything?",I ask.

"No. Be safe. I love you"

"Love you too", I yell and walk out of the house.

The truth is I'm actually going to the doctors for my appointment, but I didn't completely lie. I'm still going grocery shopping because we need food.

*

"Heather Mann?", the physician assistant calls. I stand up and follow her back into the room to wait for the doctor. After a few questions the doctor comes in.

"So Ms Mann, what brings you hear today?" He ask washing his hands.

"Well a few weeks ago I was throwing up a lot and getting really bad stomach pains. So yesterday I took a pregnancy test because the throwing up wasn't dieing down. It said positive, but I just came to confirm it", I explained.

"I see. If you would just follow me into this room and were going to do a ultrasound" he said as I laid down on the table. He put cold gel on my stomach, and then put the remote on it.

"Well it looks like your right. There is a little bun in the oven. About three months along. Would you like to know the gender?" He asked.

"Yes please" you say.

"Let's see" he starts typing on the keyboard.

"Congratulations. It's a boy", he tells me.

I'm so overfilled with joy on the way home I can't believe I'm actually carrying another human in my stomach. I still don't know how I'm gonna tell hayes though.

I walk in the front door waiting for Hayes to greet me but I can't find him anywhere. I walk upstairs calling his name, but he doesn't answer.

I open the bedroom door to see him facing away from me look like he's holding something in his hands.

"Hayes?" I say. He turns around and I can see he's fuming. I look in his hands and to see what he's holding.

Oh shit. The test.