Angel With a Shotgun

Y/n POV

You were always scared of Hayes being ashamed of you. You weren't famous like him. You were just a nobody that came from a little town that only like five people know about.

You were currently sitting on Hayes couch listening to him and his friends talk about award shows they got invited to. You just felt so small like you weren't part of anything.

You started getting depressed and went upstairs to lay in your room.
After about 20 minutes of you just staring at the ceiling, you hear a knock on the door.

"Come in", you say barely audible.

"Hey baby girl, what wrong?" You hear Hayes say from the door way

"Nothing I'm fine", you lie.

"No your not. I know because you didn't say you were 'okay'. You said you were 'fine' which means your not", he says sitting next to you.

"Are you ashamed of me?", you ask.

"What? No way. Why would you think that?", he says scooting closer.

"Because I'm nothing special. I mean, your not really benefitted by dating me", you say playing with your hands.

"I don't need to benefitted by dating you. I love you with all my heart. You don't need to be famous for me to love you. I would give up fame any day for you. I dont care if society didn't expect me as long as I'm with you. If I had to chose between fitting in and you. I would chose you without hesitation". By now tears were streaming down your face.

"I love you so much, Hayes", you say and jump on him, squeezing him as tight as you can. Him doing the same to you.

"I love you too, baby girl", he says pulling you into him, giving you a long affectionate kiss.

------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if this is short I kind of ran out of ideas.

Anyway make sure to vote, comment, and request.