Nightmares

This is for ShianneBerger2, I'm not on my computer so it won't let me dedicate it so here ya go.

Shianne's pov

*
Faster.

Faster.

Faster.

That's all I can think. I need to be faster or they will catch me. Ive been running for hours and all I see and have seen are trees, for miles. Yet I still haven't lost them.

Getting distracted by my thoughts, I dont see a branch lying in the middle of my path. I trip and go flying about six feet away from the branch.

I gather myself and sit up. I sit in silence for a few minutes, trying to listen and see if I hear them. After about 2 minutes and still not hearing any sign of them, I stand up and quietly tip toe through the woods.

I've made it about 4 yards when a huge, gloved, hand wraps around my mouth. I try to scream but the noise isn't coming out at all. I kick and punch ad I'm being dragged through the woods.

We treck through the woods for probably about 30 minutes, and come up to a little shed in the middle of the woods. The man opens the door and throws me inside, whilst he shuts and locks it back up.

He finishes locking the shed, and comes up to me and picks me up, throwing me into a chair in the middle of the room. He ties my arms and feet so I can't move, then puts a blind fold on me.

"So where's that boyfriend of yours?", He asks, as I hear rattling behind my blind fold.

"I'm not telling you",I sob.

"Big mistake",he says. I can hear his footsteps coming closer, yet I can't place where they are.

"Shianne!!",I hear Hayes yell.

How did he find me?

"Hayes!!",I yell back.

"Shianne!!!!", He yells again. The man doesn't seem to hear him though, because I can still hear his footsteps coming closer.

"Ssshhhhiiiiaaaannnnnnneeee!!!!!", I start to get shaken as Hayes yells.

"Shianne, wake up!!", I shoot up and look at my surroundings. I'm in my room in the dark. I look over and see Hayes, through the moon light, sitting on my bed with tears in his eyes, looking at me in concern.

I remember my dream and start sobbing. Hayes immediately comes closer and scoops me up. I cry into his shoulder as he cries into mine.

"What happened?",I asks, trying to get myself together.

"I think you were having a nightmare. I tried to wake you up. You just looked so scared",Hayes sobbed into me.

"Hey it's okay. I'm fine now", I say rubbing his back.

"Yeah physically, but it's my fault your not emotionally okay",Hayes blames himself.

"Look at me",I say lifting his head.

"I am okay. You woke me up before anything bad happened in my dream. Thank you", he leans in and kisses me tenderly.

"Do you want to talk about it?",Hayes asks holding my hands.

"Not really",I answer, truthfully.

"That's okay. Here, lay down", he instructs.

I lay on my side as Hayes slides under the covers. I wrap my arms around him as he does the same. He holds me tightly with one and plays with my hair with the other.

"Goodnight beautiful, and don't worry I'm not going anywhere",he says soothingly then kisses my forehead.

"Goodnight Hayes",I say then drift of to sleep in the comfort of the one I love.

---------------------------------------------------------

The next one's are a little more pg-13 so I need two older people for them. I just don't feel comfortable with doing them with a 12 or 13 yr old. So if you want them just comment your name. Thx.

Vote. Comment. Request.

-mac #RIPAUNTSHARON