Already Gone (part 2)

Who has Skype? I want to start interacting with you guys.

Ashley's pov

I wake up and look over to see Hayes still sleeping. I think about the argument we had last night and my heart sinks. I know I'm going to leave, I made that decision by myself last night.

I'm going to talk to him just to see what he says but I know I'm for sure leaving. I just don't want to drag him down anymore, I feel like I hold him back from so much.

I scoot close to him and wrap my arms around him, savoring the feeling like may not come again. He squirms and wraps his arms around me, waking up.

"Hey",he says kissing my forehead.

"Hi",I say cuddling more into him.

"So I was thinking about our little argument last night", I say looking up at him.

"I don't really want to talk about it right now",he sighs.

"I know you don't, but we have to",I say.

"Fine. Do you want to start?",he asks, sitting up.

"Yeah",I say, sitting up with him.

"So, I was thinking we need a break. Maybe forever. I feel like I'm holding you back from so many of your dreams. And i don't want to drag you down and have you worrying about me all the time. I don't want to break up but I think it will be the best thing for both of us and we'll find people who actually make us happy",I tell him.

"But I need you, maybe a break will be good but not forever. You don't drag me down I just overreact sometimes",he says.

"Hayes don't blame this on yourself. It's my fault and your going to find someone who loves you and can take care of you okay",I say.

"I don't want to let you go",he whispers. I brush the hair from away from his eyes and kiss his forehead.

"You'll be fine, now go get ready for work",I say and shoo him out of the room. He gets up and goes to the bathroom to shower and do his business.

I walk down stairs and take in all the memories I've had with hayes in this house. Tears start to brim in my eyes as I take in everything. I hear Hayes start to come down the stairs and wipe my eyes.

"Alright I gotta go. I love you and I'll see you later",he says. He pecks my lips but I hold on for longer.

"Ashley, baby I gotta go",he laughs, our lips still attached. I kiss him one last time and watch him walk out the door, taking in that this is the last time I will see him again.

He closes the door and I sulk upstairs to gather my stuff. I pack all my stuff into a bag and grab the rest of my belongings. I take the picture of me and hayes off of his dresser and hold it on my heart. By now I'm balling my eyes out.

I walk downstairs and grab a piece of paper from notepad on the fridge and write a note to him.

' find someone that loving you is there number one priority '

I leave a kiss on it and hang it back on the fridge. I pack all my stuff into my car and stare at the house of memories form the drivers seat.

I drive off, tears barrelling down my face, trying to forget the love of my life.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Part two Ashley I hope you like it. I enjoyed writing it and I might make a part three.

Vote. Comment. Request.

-mac #RIPAUNTSHARON