Insecurities

So guys the situation with my aunt is crazy. Some one screwed up the information they were supposed to give us, she did at one point only have 24 hours to live but I guess they put her on a breathing machine and now she's doing a little better. We were told she had passed though. I'm sorry if this seems like bs, but I'm only telling you what I know.

Y/n pov

I was sitting at the kitchen table eating apples and peanut butter, when Hayes walked in.

"Hey babelicious, were having a get together at Nash's. Do you want to come with me?",he asks sitting next to me.

"Well whos gonna be there?",I ask.

"Um, jack and jack, Madison, skate, sammy, tez, Taylor, nash, and swazz",he says looking up, trying to remember the names.

"Alright I'll go, just let me get ready first", I say getting up and heading upstairs to the shower.

I grab a towel from underneath the sink and put it on the shelf next to the shower for after I'm done. I turn on the water to the right temperature and strip my clothes. I wash my hair with my argon oil shampoo and conditioner then lather myself with my Georgia peach body wash and shave my legs.

I turn off the water and wrap myself in the towel, then grab another one and wrap my hair in it. I plug in my curling wand and walk to my closet to get dressed while my curling wands heating up. I pick out an outfit and slip it on. Today I decided I'm going to be confident and wear what I want and not worry about what other people think.

 Today I decided I'm going to be confident and wear what I want and not worry about what other people think

I walk back into the bathroom and plug in my blow-dryer and blow my hair until it's dry. After its dry I grab my curling wand and put some loose curls in my hair.

I put on my white vans, spray on some perfume, and walk downstairs to Hayes

"Damn, lookin good",Hayes winks at me. I just laugh and follow him out to the car.

*

I noticed as soon as I walked in the door I looked different. I felt like I over dressed and Madison and Taylor looked amazing. I started to feel insecure so I wrapped my cardigan tighter around me and kept my head down as Hayes started greeting people.