Truth Or Dare

This one is for Tiffanyjohn135, she's voted on all of my imagines and shes awesome.

Tiffany's pov

Me and my best friend, Hayes, were currently sitting at his house being boring teenagers. We were both on our phones when he jumped up and football slammed hid phone on the couch whilst yelling like a mad man. I look at him with a 'what the hell?' look and he just stands there.

"We should play truth or dare",he says after staring at me for like five minutes.

"Why?",I asks still scrolling.

"Because you be on that damn phone",he pops his hip out and snaps his fingers.

I laugh and put my phone down.

"Alright pretty boy, since this was your idea you go first", I say crossing my legs. He sits beside back beside me on the couch and crosses his legs mocking me.

"Truth or dare?",he asks.

"Dare",I say.

"I dare you to take a bite out of the stick of butter in the fridge and swallow it",he smirks.

"I fucking hate you",I say getting up. He laughs and follows me to the kitchen. I grab the butter from the fridge and close my eyes.

I bring to to my mouth and take a huge bite out of it. I gag and run to the trash to spit it out.

"Ah, ah, you have to swallow",I give him a glare and try to swallow the butter. It hits my throat and my gag reflexes kick in again and the butter starts coming back up.

I lean over the trash and throw up the butter and my lunch.

"Eeewwww, oh my god ya nasty",Hayes laughs behind me. I wash my mouth out and and sit back on the couch.

"Alright truth or dare?",I ask Hayes.

"Truth",he says.

"Bitch"I mumble under my breath.

"What, nothing. Is it true that you fucked Katelyn at her party last month. He lowers his head.

"No",he mumbles.

"What?! You told everybody you did",I say, shocked.

"I know, okay. Just don't tell anyone it really didn't happen",he pleads.

"I won't",I reasures him.

"Thanks. Okay, truth or dare?",he asks me.

"Dare",I say.

"I dare you to ask me out",he says. I sigh.

"Hayes I told you I'm not ready for dating yet",I say, getting up and walking away.

"Tiffany, please. I promise I'll treat you like a boyfriends supposed to",he says following me.

"Hayes no okay. I'm not fit for dating",I say gathering my stuff.

Hayes runs up behind me and tackles me to the ground. He sits on my legs so I can't move and holds my arms above my head.

"Why? Are you scared?",he smirks, knowing my weakness.

"No I'm not scared", I protest.

"Then tell me why you won't date me",he says softer. I sigh and stop fighting against him.

"Because I don't want to hurt you. I've never been able to hold a healthy relationship. Your innocent and I'm not. I don't want to take that away form you",I say looking him in the eye.

"Please, you'll be getting me by not being mine. I love you and I will never stop trying to make you mine",he says getting off of me and setting on his knees.

I get up and get the rest of my stuff. I walk over to him and kiss his forehead.

"I'll think about it",I say then walk out.

--------------------------------------------------------

It might take a while for part 2 to be posted but I will post one.

Vote. Comment. Request.

-mac #RIPAUNTSHARON