Let Them Be Little

Hayes Pov

I flop my hand on the bed next to me. My hand starts moving up and down and I feel little tiny breaths on my fingers. I realize what I did and open my eyes, moving my hand back to me.

I roll on my side and stare at my to beautiful girls sleeping next to me. I look at my daughter and admire her little face. The way her bangs swoop across her smooth forehead. Or her cheeks and her noes not being fully formed to fit her face yet, but still looking perfect and gentle. Her little lips breathing in air as calmly as possible.

Her pick little onesie clinging to her small frame. Her little toes that she loves when I play "This Little Piggy" with them. Her pick nail polish chipping off of her thumb from her sucking it.

I keep looking at her and thinking. People make there kids grow up so fast in my generation.

Just let them be little. Let them play with there dolls or action figures. Let them color on the walls. It comes off. Let them have an Imagination, not just stare at electronics all day. Let them play with there dinosaur chicken nuggets. Let them eat tons of candy, they may regret it when there older but let them live in the moment.

Spend time with them. Teach them. Let them cry. Let them giggle. Let them sleep in the middle. Let them have fun. But most of all.

Let them be little.

----------------------------------------------------------

This was just a short one that I tried to make cute. Also I have like five books in my drafts that I want to post but no one is reading the one I posted already😂

-Mac