Let Me Show You

For ThePapiHayes.

Magaly's pov

My parents had just left for work and I invited Hayes over to hang out. We were just sitting on the couch watching a movie. It was a little interesting. I was enjoying it until a certain scene came on. A scene I wish me and hayes had. The guy and girl were curled up together telling each other how much they love each other.

Hayes never says he loves me anymore. I remember the first and only time he said it. I wish I knew why he doesn't say it anymore.

Does he not love me anymore?

Is he getting sick of me?

I feel a tear creep down my face and I wipe it away. I sniffle a little and I guess Hayes heard me because he stopped and turned to me. His face turns to worry and he lifts me onto his lap.

"What's wrong baby?",he asks laying my head on his shoulder.

"Nothing",I says, sternly and try to pull away.

"No tell me what's wrong",he says.

I sigh and give up.

"Do you still love me?",I blurt out and cringe.

He lifts my head up and looks me in the eyes. The shocked look on his face makes me regret my question even more.

"Why would you even ask that?",he says, almost at a whisper.

"Because you never tell me anymore. You never show affection and you don't really talk to me anymore. It's okay if you don't love me anymore, I guess, but just tell me and don't ignore me",I say crying harder.

"Baby girl stop. I love you okay, don't ever think I don't",he says.

"But those are just words. You can say it and mean it but I don't know that. You never show me you love me",I whisper looking down.

He leans into me and looks deep into my eyes. He grabs my cheek and touches our lips just barely.

"Then let me show you",he says and presses our lips fully together.

He grabs my hip tighter and his other hand goes to the back of my neck. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull his body closer to me. His hands run up and down my sides as he deepens the kiss.

He lifts me up and lays me on my back on the couch. He lays over me and we continue the make out session. I feel him bite my bottom lip and pull on it. He smiles and and let's my lip go.

He lowers himself a little bit and starts kissing my neck. I feel him get to my collar bone and he starts sucking. I moan as he leaves a little hickey. I feel him smile again and move to my ear. He kisses the spot behind my ear, my sweet spot, and sucks on it. He bites a it gently, leaving another hickey.

He leaves a trail of kisses down the valley in between my breast and kisses my stomach. He leaves a hickey on my ribs and goes further down. I fell him working on my torso. I lean up and look at him, seeing him leaving a ring of hickeys in the shape of a heart around my belly button.

He trails kisses my up to my face and kisses my lips once more. He looks me in the eye as we both breathe heavy.

"We're still young so I'm not going to take it any further, but I hope I showed how much I love you right now. And now time to tell you. I love you more than anything. More than fam. More than money. More than myself. More than anybody. More than anything else that comes to your mind",he says and I smirk.

"More than zan?"I say slyly.

"Um... you know he's a very close second",he says. I laugh and so does he.

"I love you",he says and kisses over all of my hickeys.

"I love you too",I respond and he lays down again.

We finish our movie, both of us replaying the events that just happened.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I threw all my razors away yesterday🙌🙌

-Mac