Chapter 38

Prylx's POV

If you're asking who am I, I am Prylx Xander Chua. They used to call me Xander. And I am her guard, her new guard.

My telephone rang as soon as I came out of the shower room. I remembered that I added my telephone number on her speed dial.

[patay.... aircon..] I didn't reply coz I'm still waiting for the continuation

[Penge....tubig] after that she ended the call.

I didn't enter her room yet, I still wore my bathrobe. I find a decent clothing but it takes a while.

After that, I immediately went in the kitchen to get a glass of water. And went to her room but it is slightly open, the lights are off until I heard something.

BLAG

I saw her lying on the ground and she looks pale. I carried her and lay on her bed.

"Sh*t!" She's very hot....

Not the hotness like seductive or what but her temperature. Oh shit!!!

What to do?? Why did I let her?? Argh!!!

I turned off the aircon because she's freezing to death. I covered her body with a blanket. I saw my mother placing a wet towel on my forehead everytime I have a fever. So, I think it would help.

I ask the maids here to hand me a small basin and a towel. They asked me so many questions like:

Para saan po?

Bakit niyo po kelangan?

Ihahatid ko na lang po.

And many more. I don't even understand. Didn't I told you that I grew up in America? Well, now you know. I can't understand much of Filipino words. I knew some but it's just, kamusta and mahal kita. I don't even know the meaning of those words. I just know that one of them means I love you. Maybe kamusta means I love you. And mahal kita might be a greeting.

Back to the topic, I place the wet towel on her forehead and I gently rub the other towel to her arms. I also check her temperature and it seems like she has a high fever.

38°

Is that bad? I think it is. I don't know what to do so I continued on what am I doing. She's now wet with her sweat.

F*ck! How will I change her clothes? She's wearing her night gown and damn! I don't know what to do. She's not even wearing a bra.

I went on her walk in closet and get a lose shirt and shorts. Don't blame me for that. I just get the first thing that I would touch and it turns out like this.

Damn! I close my eyes and removed her night gown. F*ck! How would I know where to put this shirt if my f*cking eyes are closed! I cover her body with her blanket and put her shirt on. Now, the shorts. Sh*t! I close my eyes again and slowly put it.

"Yes!" I'm done! Oh! I think my voice was loud that made her woke up.

"Hmmm..hmmm" She's groaning as if she wants something

"What do you want?" I asked her but she fell asleep. Maybe she's very tired.

She's wet a while ago because of that f*cking rain so I pursue that is the reason behind her fever.

"Ahhh...." I woke up because of that sound. Wait. Is she okay? It's already 12 noon.

Sh*t! I fall asleep and I didn't took care of her. How bullsh*t am I?

I checked her temperature and it is now 36°. It becomes better. I think I need to get her medicine.

Bae's POV

Umaga na pala. I mean, tanghali. Pero masakit parin yung ulo ko. Kagabi parang sobrang lamig tapos ngayon biglang uminit.

"WAHHHHHH!!!!!!!" O___O Bakit ganto yung suot ko?!?!?! Natulog akong nakanight gown ah.

"What happened?!"

"Wahhh!!! Anong ginagawa mo dito?!?!?" Tiningnan niya ko na parang di alam ang sasabihin

"I mean what are you doing here?" Iningles ko pa para sayo kuya guard. Ano nga bang pangalan niya??

"If you can't remember, you have a fever last night until now, I think." May lagnat pala ako?? Kala ko nilalamig lang ako eh

"What is that?" May hawak siyang tray. Fudz^0^

Nagpray muna ako tapos kumain na agad hahaha. Nakakagutom pala yun. Bakit kaya ambilis lang ng lagnat ko? Haha nagrequest pa eh noh?

"Sinong nagluto nito kuya guard?" Tanong ko habang kumakain ng fried rice na may halong ham, egg at kung ano ano pa. Tiningnan niya ko na parang naguguluhan. Di nga pala siya nagtatagalog-_-

"Who cooked this?" Masanay na dapat ako sa ingles ahaha

"Your maid." Kaya pala masarap

Pinaalis ko na rin siya kasi maliligo ako. I mean, kusa siyang umalis. Bigla kong naalala na 12 noon akong nagising kaya super duper late na ako. OMG!!! Ilang messages to?!?!?!

From:Kevin mylabs
Where are you?

From:Kevin mylabs
Hey.

From:Kevin mylabs
Reply, ASAP.

From:Kevin mylabs
I need you.

He needs me. ^//////^ syempre work ang reason. Wala siyang utusan pag wala ako pero ayeahhhhhh. Nekekeleg eke ehehehe^///////^

Naligo ako at habang nasa highway ako ay may nakita ako sumusunod na kotse. Hinde, baka paranoid lang ako. Tama, paranoid lang ata ako.

Lumiko ako pero WAHHH!!!!0_0 Nakasunod talaga siya sakin. Kung saan saan na ko sumuot pero andun parin yung sasakyan sa likod ko.

If I got locked away~
And we lost it all today~
Tell me honestly~
Would you still love me the same~

"Ay kalabaw na sabaw!" Nagulat ako ng biglang tumunog yung phone ko.

Unregistered number. O_____O sasagutin ko ba o hindi? Pagtingin ko dun sa kotse sa likod ko may hawak siyang phone. WAHHHH!!! Baka siya yung tumatawag sakin!!!! O_____O

"H-Hello?" Sinagot ko din yung tawag

[Where are you going?] Sino ba kasi to?

"E-Ewan" mautak ako noh. Pag sinabi kong papasok ako sa trabaho edi nasundan niya ko. No way.

[What?! I can't understand you!] Parang pamilyar yung boses na to

"Kuya guard?!?!?!" Tinigil ko yung sasakyan ko saka tinitigang bumaba si kuya guard. Si kuya guard nga. Paktay kang bata ka.

Call ended

Binaba ko yung salamin ng kotse at saka ngumiti at nagpeace sign ^___^V

"Im going to Sylvestris company. Why did you asked by the way?" Tiningnan niya lang ako tapos pinaalis sa upuan ko.

Siya na ngayon yung driver at ako yung nasa passengers seat. Guard/Driver pala siya eh hahaha. Maganda yan, 2 in 1. Tipid din ata sa bayad. Kaso bawi naman sa English speaking dollar na to. Ano ba pangalan niya? Sinabi niya ba sakin? O baka nalimutan ko lang.

"Where here." Ang galing! Alam niya kung saan! Amazing *0*

"What's with your face?" Grabe naman siya. Naamaze lang eh

*pout*

Poker face niya lang akong hinarap hanggang sa may manghatak sa napakaganda kong kamay. Who hatak hatak my hand? Why hindi my hand makawala sa hold niya. Yuck! Drop this conyo of mine.

---------------------------------------------------

AN:

Sino kaya yung humatak? Ahaha