Chapter 12

______

All rights reserved

No part of this story or any of its contents can be reproduced, modified, copied, or adapted without any prior written consent of the writer/author

_______

*Brook*

(Venue)

(Venue)

Jacob looked incredible in his dark navy blue tuxedo and Grayson looked adorable in his baby blue tux. Sage, Mickey's niece, wore a beautiful baby blue dress with white shoes and he hair up in a bun of curls. Little Mix girls along with the Vic's UFC friends' wives wore stunning navy blue strapless knee high dresses with messy braided buns, all four members of One Direction and Vic friends all wore matching navy blue tuxedos like Jacob's though the only difference was that Jacob had on dark blue tie instead of a blue bow.

I wore a strapless floor length dress with the slit on the side with my hair in a messy braid with a few strands framing my face. the day before the wedding, we had al gone out to the beach for a last minute relaxation due to it being hectic today with everyone posing with the bride and groom for the wedding album an others trying to get their children to settle down. After we had the pictures taken, we headed down to the beach where the ceremony would be taking place and I have never seen a beach packed with so many people for a wedding in my life. You could barely see any sand from the amount of guests present here.

We all got in position and when we got our cue, Jacob and I walked down the isle with Grayson and Sage holding onto our hand making the crowd awe since they were still toddlers that didn't know what was happening, but Sage threw the flowers as she walked down the isle with her free hand since I was holding the little basket and once we reached the end of the isle, the rest of the wedding party followed with Louis and Harry leading the way, yes Harry was one of the bride's maids while Louis was one of the groomsmen.

Once the last couple- Nicole and Brian (Vic's friend and his wife)- got in their spots, the wedding march started up and we looked up to see Vic and Mickey walking down the isle together, they were the only couple that didn't believe in bad luck, never see the bride before the wedding. They were all smiles and bright eyes as they reached the alter where minister was standing.

"Good evening, welcome to this most important moment in the lives of this couple. We invite you to leave behind the worries and concerns of every day life and join us in the celebration of their marriage. This is an opportunity for us to share not only in the joy of Michelle and Victor's love but also to reaffirm and appreciate the love and the friendship we experience in our own lives." Minister Chris said adding "before we begin I'd like to ask you all to make sure your cell phones, beepers, handheld gaming devices, and iPads are all on silent."

I looked to the guests to see them all taking their phones out and putting them on silent before returning them back in their pocket or purse. I chuckled shaking my head at that but turned my attention to the minister as he continued.