Chapter 3

Mickey ^

______

All rights reserved

No part of this story or any of its contents can be reproduced, modified, copied, or adapted without any prior written consent of the writer/author.

_______

I didn't sleep once we got to the hotel, instead I met up with Kenzie and decided to go shopping with her before meeting up with Mickey and Winnie at the spa to get our nails and hair done for the concert tonight.

"Alright Kenzie, lets go" I exclaimed walking out of my room in the Royal Suite at The Lanesborough Hotel.  With views of Constitution Arch and Buckingham Palace, this Hyde Park Corner hotel has three bedrooms, a drawing room, dining area, study and kitchen. The extravagant layout includes stunning floor-to-ceiling windows that offers an amazing view of the Constitutional Arch and the manicured grounds of Buckingham Palace. I guess having two very successful and wealthy parents has its perks plus a soon to be record deal with my mom's label.

 I guess having two very successful and wealthy parents has its perks plus a soon to be record deal with my mom's label

(Suite living room)

"I still can't believe that you're this rich" Kenzie said in awe as she looked around the living room of the suite with wide eyes making me roll my eyes, it's not that amazing. The living room was white with off white sofas with crème and gold cushions on each. A round coffee table was in front of the one by the right corner of the room with a desk in front of the window, a lamp table was b the left of the sofa a dark blue chair was on the right side of the room with another table that held my dad's unfinished coffee. There was a fireplace by the right wall and another couch. It was an okay room, I guess

"It's a nice room" I replied with a shrug making her gap at me with wide eyes

"Nice room? NICE ROOM?! Brook this room is amazing wish I had a living room like this back home" she exclaimed

"You can if you want to Kenzie, I mean your mom's an interior designer so why not show her a picture of the room from the hotel's website?" I asked as we walked out into the hall and down to the stairs before exiting the building altogether and making our way down the sidewalk towards the shopping center.

"How far away is the Palace from here?" Kenzie asked as we made our way down the busy streets

"I think like half a mile from the hotel" I answered and she nodded, she was in deep thought, I know she must feel awkward being around someone rich while she comes from a middle class family. I sighed sometimes I wish I wasn't as rich and famous as I am because then I would have more friends than just three but then again, I don't because I like my life the way it is. It may sound snotty of me to say it but it's true, I won't be able to meet the people that I have over the years have I not been born into this life.

"So what are we buying?" my best friend quizzed

"Whatever we want really, we'll start at LUSH" I said and pulled her along with me to the cosmetic store where we, and I mean I, ended up buying 200 euro worth of make up, Kenzie was to shy to get anything because of the prices but in the end she got a few euros worth of things.