Chapter 27

______

All rights reserved

No part of this story or any of its contents can be reproduced, modified, copied, or adapted without any prior written consent of the writer/author.

_______

(Jacob)

(Jacob)

*Jacob*

'Jacob and Brook: Trouble in paradise? Sources close to the couple have yet to disclose whether these allegations are true or false, but there have been rumors circulating that Brook is having second thoughts on tying the knot and Jacob is doing everything in his power to make things work between the two, to read more click the link below' Hollywood Life, rolling my eyes before scrolling through the rest of these false articles claiming that Brook and I were having problems in our relationship.

Hollywood Life sure knew how to stir up drama. There were at least 5 different articles from different websites talking about this supposed 'trouble in paradise' between us. Brook and I have been doing well even though I've yet to know the reason behind why she's been acting this way. This is the second time she's acted out of character. There must be something that is putting this doubts into her mind. I sighed and read from the Daily News

'Just a week before the big day, rumors have began circulating that Brook Payne and fiancé Jacob Rodriguez are on odds as Brook keeps having trust issues and thinks that Jacob is cheating. Jacob has been doing everything he can to prove to Brook that he's not cheating and that he's being faithful, but Brook is having trouble believing him. Our insider said that the day after their show in Glasgow, they were caught having a heated argument about what? We don't know but it could be something relating to Jacob's cheating click the link below to read more' Shaking my head, I decided to right out call those reports on their stupidity.

'It's pathetic how words and actions get twisted just for the fun of it. Before you go and spread rumors about our relationship, come and talk us instead of making up stupid shit just for laughs. Brook and I are doing good. Our relationship shouldn't be your concern even if it's your job to talk about celebrities. Get your facts straight before you start assuming things that aren't true. Have a good day, J' I sent the tweet and less then 20 minutes it already had 2,000 rts with the hashtags #WeLoveYouJacobAndBrook and #RespectJacobAndBrook were trending and I was extremely grateful to have incredible and loving fans like them.

'Jacob and Brook are the best couple in the planet, their relationship should be respected and not in the eye of the world' @JoookUpdates tweeted and I smiled retweeting the account and thanking them for the support. My time feed was filled with outraged fans cursing at the false articles and giving us their love and support.

"Jacob?" I heard Brook call from the bathroom

"Yeah?" I asked walking over to see what he needed