Chapter 26

______

All rights reserved

No part of this story or any of its contents can be reproduced, modified, copied, or adapted without any prior written consent of the writer/author.

_______

(Gemma)

(Gemma)

*Brook*

August 10th, 2017, Gemma is 7 months old

I was getting Gemma ready since the car was already waiting for us up front to take us to where the tour bus was waiting but Gemma was having none of it making it difficult to dress her. She had fat tears rolling down her flushed cheeks as I quickly changed her, before giving her, her teething ring and she quieted down to whimpers making me sigh, she was already 7 months and she was already getting her baby teeth. Last week I caught sight of two on the top and three on the bottom. My poor little nugget, her gums must be hurting her, no wonder she was fussy.

"Your teeth hurt don't they princess?" I cooed as I lifted her from the changing table before putting her in her car seat. I grabbed her diaper bag and walked out of the nursery and made my way down the hall to meet with Grayson and Jacob in the lobby where the suitcases were littering the entrance upon hearing us arriving, they looked up with Grayson exclaiming a

"Finawy" making me chuckle at his impatience

"Sorry bubba" I said and he nodded looking at his sister who was chewing on the plastic like gel and leaned in

(Grayson)

"Hi sissy" he whispered leaning in and giving her a kiss on the cheek. He looked utterly adorable in his outfit. He was wearing light jeans, a gray shirt under a red sweater and white converse with his hair in fringe.

"Ready?" Jacob questioned and I nodded my head picking the car seat from where I had put it once we reached the front door. He nodded and picked Grayson up along with his Iron Man backpack that Grayson demanded we bring with his toy cars, coloring books and stuffed bear. Once outside, Jake and Vinny took our suitcases into the trunk of the car while we got the kids and ourselves in the car. I could see a group of paparazzi from all the way up here with their flashing cameras.