Chapter 19

___________

All rights reserved

No part of this story or any of its contents can be reproduced, modified, copied, or adapted without any prior written consent of the writer/author

_______

(Gemma)

(Gemma)

*Brook*

May, 16, 2017, 4 months and 22 days old

Gemma was even more adorable then ever, with her big bright blue eye and head full of black curls. She was utterly the cutest baby in the world, and I know I'm being biased since she's mine but can you really blame me? She was already 4 months old, 5 next week, and it's sucks because soon she'll be crawling and thee start walking and before we know it she'll be talking.

It's going to be hard to see her off when she gets older but one thing's for sure she'll have all the boys, or girls, on their knees and begging her to their girlfriend. Whoever the lucky person is, they better treat my baby girl with love and respect or her Daddy and brother will have their heads. Grayson's already overly protective of her, much like Jacob, so I know that he'll always have her back. Sighing, I finished getting ready for school.

(Brook's outfit)

(Brook's outfit)

MY outfit consisted of a cute strapless flower dress that I paired of with a denim shirt, pink wedges, an elephant necklace and black earrings. Once I deemed myself ready with my hair down in ringlets, I walked out of the room and into Gemma's nursery to get her ready since she and Gray were going to Vic and Mickey's house for a few hours. From the looks of it, Jacob already got Grayson ready for the day.

"Hi baby girl" I cooed when I found her wide awake gurgling and kicking her legs about with a toothy grin

"How are you this fine morning, Gem?" I asked picking her up and she gurgled her reply making me chuckle

"I'll take that as good" I murmured as I laid her on the changing table and got to work chaning her out of her pink and white onesie and diaper before cleaning her up and putting baby lotion on her to keep her skin soft and smelling good then powder finishing of by putting a clean diaper on before looking through her clothes.