Chapter 13

______

All rights reserved

No part of this story or any of its contents can be reproduced, modified, copied, or adapted without any prior written consent of the writer/author

_______

*Brook*

December 18th, 8 months and 22 days along

(Halloween costume)

It's crazy to think that it's already been 8 months since I found out that I was expecting and in less than a month I will be having my baby girl. I can't wait to hold her in my arms and tell her just how much I love her and that I'm going to do everything I could to make sure that I don't screw it up like I did with her brother. The weeks following Vic and Mickey's wedding were surprisingly slow with little to no problems.

I found out that Mickey and Winnie had threatened Emma if she kept harassing me on my IG or twitter by posting the nude pictures she had sent my sister on accident thinking it was one of the football guys. Winter, being the smart and evil twin, decided to save them in case in her words she needed leverage to get back at Emma and I guess it had worked because after the incident at the end of Math class a week after the wedding, and the day I decided to take online classes for the remainder of my pregnancy and until graduation, she hasn't done anything.

Jacob began working on a music video for his 'Summer sixteen' and I have to say it's turning out really good. I can't even begin to express how proud I am of him. He started off as being just my boyfriend, a shadow of who I was but then he branched out and started his own music and now he's making a music video. I was able to make two music videos before I started showing which was good but I know that once she's born, I'll be working on a few music video ideas for a couple of the songs. Anyway, once the dreaded holiday, Halloween, Grayson demanded we go trick or treating with Crystal, Sage and Dylan- Mickey's brother in law-and so we did.

Three days before we had gone to the mall to buy our costumes and Grayson had gone straight to the super hero isle where he rummaged through all the costumes until deciding to pick the Captain America costume. It had everything for it with its shield even had padding on the arms, stomach and legs to make believe he was ripped like the actual Captain America. We then walked around to find costumes for Jacob and I but Grayson had other plans as he had picked the same costume for the both of us

"We cap-ain mewica" he exclaimed  making Jacob and I smile so in the end, we had three Captain America costumes with mine being a navy blue thigh high dress with white lace on the borders. It had a silver mask and red knee high socks that I paired with matching heels to make it look like they were boots and a shield. Grayson demanded we go as Captain America claiming it was his favorite Avengers and how can we ever say no that cute little face he does? Never so come Halloween, we were all dressed in the costumes we bought and waited for Crystal and Dylan to arrive with Sage so we can go trick or treating.