Chapter 32

______

All rights reserved

No part of this story or any of its contents can be reproduced, modified, copied, or adapted without any prior written consent of the writer/author.

_______

*Jacob*

The months following our return from London have been increasingly hectic with doctor appointments to birthday celebrations and to us looking for a house to purchase in London so that Grayson could be closer to his friends back there. Vinny's first birthday was just around the corner and wow, it's already been a year since he graced us with his presence. Fans have all been sending birthday wishes for him as they had with Grayson and Gemma on their birthday.

We had decided to not do a tour this coming year and as well as not record any new music for the next album and instead just focus on raising the kids. The past 4 years have been a roller coaster ride of emotions from losing my baby sister to marrying the love of my life and having three amazing children that have changed my life in such a way that it makes me wonder what life would've been like had I not been such an asshole during my high school days.

Like would I have been this happy had I had the balls to ask Brook to be my girlfriend when I had the chance? Would I have been Grayson's biological father had I taken a chance at loving her like she deserved? So many thoughts crossed my mind as I realized that no matter how things turned out in the beginning, I still got to have the best person in the world as my wife and mother of my children. Winnie had asked Brook if she could talk with Niall about them working things out and the look of disbelief on her face was priceless

"Don't you fucking dare come here and ask me to make things right between you and Niall when you fucked it by cheating on him with that no good for nothing asshole Winter. Niall was the best thing that could have ever happened to you but you fucked it up and I am beyond grateful that he actually found a girl that loves and cherishes every minute they have together. Arabella makes him happy and I am not going to mess that up by tell him you want to make things better between you both. You made the choice on sleeping behind his back with Ezra and on top of that getting knocked up by him, what were you even thinking? That Niall wasn't going to find out that you've been cheating on him for 4 months? You are the lowest of lows Winter and I can't even deal with you right now" Brook had yelled at her sister who just stared at her with wide tear filled eyes as she stood in the middle of our lobby a week and a half after we returned from London.Winter had been waiting for our arrival so she could ask Brook to help her get back with Niall who was in a very committed relationship with Bella.

"You're my sister Brooklyn, you should be helping me get back with Niall instead of yelling at me" Winter had yelled at her but Brook had only rolled her eyes and told her to get out as we needed to get the boys and Gemma up to their room for their naps while we unpacked our many suitcases, most of them being Brook's and the kids with a couple belonging to me, and Winter had only scoffed before storming out of house slamming the door on her way out which had caused Vinny to wake up and wail which in the end got Gemma and Grayson wailing and cranky for the rest of the day.

It had taken us roughly 3 hours to finally get them settled and in bed for the night. Days after Winter's visit, we headed to visit Rachel and Derek and meet little Ricky for the first time since we were in London when Rachel had gone into labor in January. He was a sweet little boy with big round green eyes much like his older siblings and parents with Rachel's thin lips and Derek's button nose.

He was definitely going to be a heartbreaker when he's older, that's for sure. It was now May 24th meaning, Vinny's first birthday was four days away and also his teeth were coming out which had him whimpering and crying at the pain in his gums much like Gemma when she began teething, but unlike his sister, Vinny had completely passed the crawling phase and began taking his first steps at 8 months while Gemma didn't start until she was 1.