Chapter 31

______

All rights reserved

No part of this story or any of its contents can be reproduced, modified, copied, or adapted without any prior written consent of the writer/author.

_______

*Jacob*

(Jacob's outfit)

(Jacob's outfit)

It's been 4 months since Nash was convicted and sentenced to 20 years in prison for rape and his family has done everything and anything they could to get custody of Grayson but in the end, Brook and I had won the battle. Some people have gone as far as to claim that the victims of rape on the hands of Nash had wanted it and that Nash was a good man which was beyond ridiculous to even say, but our trusty fans were always there to defend us in this accusations.

In the end, we always had our heads up and kept the negativity behind us and just focused on raising our children as best we can and work on our albums. Brook's album was already number one on billboard top 100 with his cover of 'Little Things', and two of his original songs, ' Love Story' and 'Love Will Remember' while my cover of Justin Bieber 'As Long As You Love Me', and two of my originals 'The Gift Without A Curse' and Mercy' were number one on the ITunes Charts.

I was already booked for a world tour while Brook and the kids were coming with me for moral support and I'd be doing the same once Brook goes on tour next year before we go on break for a couple years to raise the kids away from the public eye. Any who, my mom invited us to the house for her gender reveal party as she was already 8 months along while Rachel was 7 and a half months along and she had her gender reveal party three days ago which revealed she was expecting a baby boy.

Grayson was already 5 years old as his birthday was two weeks ago and we had an Avengers theme party for him from the party ornaments to the cake to the piñata. We had invited all our friends and Vic included though the twins were still to young to play the number of games we had set up for the children. I finished getting ready by putting a brown knitted beanie. I had on a light blue button up shirt under a brown jacket, dark blue skinny jeans and brown boots and to like I said, I had a beanie on along with a scarf around my shoulders reasting on each side of my chest.

"Daddy huwwy, mommy's waiting for you" Grayson said in utter annoyance as he glared at me with his hands on his hips and a cute little pout on his lips

"Sorry, sorry, let's go" I chuckled picking him up and he huffed while wrapping his arms around my neck

"Mommy's going to be mad" he stated making me laugh

"That so?" I questioned and he nodded

"Uh huh, he say you make us late to Nona's house" he replied and I nodded with a smile

"Well I'm sure mommy won-" I began to say when Brook's voice cut me off

"We were supposed to be at your mother's house an hour ago, Jacob, what were you doing?" She asked with a raised brow and arms crossed at her chest. Her long light brown hair was tied up into a pony tail with a pink ribbon.