Chapter 28

________
All rights reserved

No part of this story or any of its contents can be reproduced, modified, copied, or adapted without any prior written consent of the writer/author.

_______

*Brook*

(Wedding reception)

(Wedding reception)

The wedding reception was amazing. Jacob had gone beyond my expectations with the décor. Jacob and I'm sure with the help of the event organizer put together a luxurious, magical wedding reception that featured a sky made of Swarovski crystals. He allowed me to call it "Lucid Dream." The beautifully dreamy space had 65,000 Swarovski crystals, 4,000 paper cranes and 15,000 light sticks hanging from the ceiling to simulate an enchanting sky indoors. There had to be a good 500 to 700 chairs and tables all around the room, there was a long white sofa in the corner to the right near the stage where the band was getting ready.

A white piano was atop a white circular platform where I saw Louis sitting down and I had raised a brow in question but never got an answer. The dance floor was in the middle allowing all the guests to see us. Vic was the one to announce our arrival and the melody to 'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran began playing and I could feel tears in my eyes as we walked in with our bridal party following after us, us holding our sleeping children. After introductions, it was the father/son dance -I know it's actually called the father/daughter dance but who cares- and I felt my lip quiver when the "Dancing with Cinderella' began playing with a video on the screen of me and him.

"I am damn proud of how much you've grown princess" my dad whispered as we danced, eyes watery and I swallowed the lump in my throat

"I'm beyond happy that you've found a great man like Jacob to love and respect you like the person you are" he went on to say as he swayed us around the dance floor.

"Thank you for always being there for me whenever I needed you, daddy" I murmured with tears rolling down my cheeks and he smiled wiping the tears away before kissing my forehead

"You don't need to thank me, baby girl, I'll always be there for you when you need me" he whispered and I gave him a watery smile. I could hear clapping in the back ground as the song continued. I remember coming home after Jacob proposed and the first thing I did was show the ring to my dad, he was happy. We danced and laughed at the joy of my new life with Jacob and our kids. The song soon had come to an end and the guests were cheering while I was full on sobbing in my dad's arms as he whispered how much he was proud of me and how much I've grown. He kissed my temple before we pulled away and he whipped my tears away kissing my forehead.