School stories #1

Just like the bus stories, I'm going to talk about things from school:) leave a comment, funniest/ wildest thing that's happened at school?

So it's a normal day of my 8th grade year. And I'm sitting in american history class, passing notes to my friend and talking to my other friend. And all the sudden the fire alarm goes off! And we all thought it was a drill, my school would have those every so often. And as we are walking out side to the buss loop. News reporters and fire trucks show up! And then we started seeing smoke from the 900 building (the portables in the back of the school) so everyone is freaking out! And we miss the rest of the class period. Finally the fire is put out, but we weren't allowed back into class. And everyone went to the gym. So we are all sitting there for a good hour, missing classes which was all good:) and finally we where allowed back into class. And we found out what it was about! A kid had went into the bath room in the 900 building and put a fire in the trash can, and the fire spread from the boys to the girls bath room and was going to the class rooms around it! Now keep in mind, my middle school was a very good place. Great teachers and principles, but there's always misfit kids. When I got home, my mom said she saw my school on the news and heard about the fire. And now the video is on YouTube about my school and the news report! It was a really. Crazy day!

Thanks for reading:) leave a comment, and vote please message me if you want and follow me:)