16,17

Okay I'm having a little trouble coming up with some tips. So please I really need your help! What is there that you would like help, tips, suggestions on? Please comment and vote!

16) school lunch...

School lunch...so school lunches are not that great. At all... They can be pretty nasty. I really do suggest that you bring your own lunch if you want to have something good. Also school lunches are getting pretty expensive! In elementary school, my school lunch was $1.00, now in middle school it's $2.75, and I get less then what I used to get and I think it taste even worse! Now I know it sucks if you can't bring your own lunch to school, but just ask your parents if school lunch really voters you that much. And to be honest you would also be saving money and having a better lunch. I don't think your parents would mind if it really is the better choice.

17) school activities.

Middle schools usually have many after school activities. And they are great to join. You can meet new people, and that is great when it's the beginning of the year at a new school. Also these clubs give you an outlet. By that I mean you can just forget everything a enjoy your club activities. See I don't do any after school activities anymore. But I do tae kwon do and that my outlet. It allows me to just enjoy myself and let out whatever frustration I have. In 6th grade I was still doing tae kwon do them but I also did robotics club after school with my best friend. And I did tennis. I ended up stoping both because tae kwon do was taking up most of my time, and it was extremely important to me to keep training. So when you do pick activities make sure you don't pick too many or else you might get stressed. Also make sure you pick something you really enjoy. That's really the whole point of joining the clubs.

I'm sorry it's taking me a while to update. I just don't really know what to write about. I really would appreciate if you guys commented and liked. Also give me ideas please:)

Find joy in the ordinary.