GIRL TALK! (NO BOYS ALLOWED!)

Here's another chapter of girl talk! So boys leave please:) leave a comment, do you like the girl talk?

Hey girly!!! How's it going? Well, I thought to say our topic would be....

MAKE UP!

Make up!!!

Okay so make up is a wonderful thing! I mean common! Who doesn't like it. I mean I used to be/ and still am sometimes. But Sometimes make up is annoying. Like I didn't start wearing makeup till 8th grade. And yea I wanted to were it earlier but it's good I didn't! Because before and during and maybe even after puberty, your skin is so sensitive! And this one girl who I was friend with, but them had grown apart from had been wearing make up for a long time! She said since like 4th grade she has been wearing make up. And every day she had worn makeup. And the only time I had seen her with out make up, was when she slept over my house once after her shower. And once when I slept over her house and she took off her make up before we went to bed. But she had REALLY bad acne, and you could tell even with the make up. But it's because she wore make up since she was so young, and she would wear SOOO much! It didn't look good. And it would rub off everything that touched her face. It was disgusting. But she wore so much, because she thought it would make her acne look less noticeable. It didn't work. And I'm guessing her mom never told her how to wear make up. But my point is, wait till your a little older to wear make up, I say like 7th or 8th gradeish 13-14 because you want to have your style of makeup done before high school, high school is not a time you want to experiment. But also you don't want the make up affecting your skin. Also when you where make up don't wear too much. And clean it off really good. Don't be afraid to ask for help and look up tutorials on YouTube! And if someone tells you it looks bad, don't take it as a rude comment, take it as constructive criticism. And remember to have fun with it, but in a classy way!

Leave comments! And vote please!!! Message me too! I love hearing from you guys:)