Failed a test?

This chapter is going to be about failed test. Leave a comment, have you ever failed a test?

So, I'm not gonna lie. I have failed a test before. Actually more then one. I kind of beat my self up about it. I hate getting bad grades, and then disappointing my parents. Sometimes for test, like

Science or math, no matter how hard I tried or studied I would always get grades barely passing or failing. And if your like me, you take it kind of hard on yourself. I get in a bad mood for like a day or two. And it just bothers me. But lately I have been coming up with some study tips that help me, and I have some tips of what to do when you do get a bad grade.

-when you find out a bad grade, tell your parents right away. I know you might get in trouble, but it's better for them to know from you then to get a call from a teacher.

-always ask for extra credit! It can help raise your grade.

- ask your teacher if its possible to makeup the test, this might not apply to every time, but it's worth a shot to ask.

-when studying try different ways to see what helps you the most. Like flash cards, rereading the text book, reviewing your notes, making a fake quiz for yourself, studying with a friend/family member.

-also when studying, have brain food and drink.

-and make sure to get a good amount of sleep the night

before the test!

Hope these help! Leave comments and vote. Message me if you want