Ahhh, LUNCH!

This can be really scary. Leave a comment on what you're most worried about for lunch!

So lunch can be pretty scary! Not knowing where to sit, who to sit with. I defiantly suggest trying to talk to people in your classes before lunch, so you can find someone to walk with and sit with. Walking by your self is pretty lonely, plus it makes people think your a loner. Which you don't want! Also, your schedule should have your lunch number on it. So if your buying lunch at school, BRING YOUR SCHEDULE! It's very important. Most lunch ladies/men are impatient and don't want to deal with the "no number" kids. And knowing your number will save you time in the line and more time to socialize! Also keep in mind that middle school lunches are usually only 30 minuets... So you don't get much time to eat and socialize. Plus if your in the lunch line you'll have to eat quick. And remember in middle school, well in most middle school. There's not assigned seats. So you can sit wherever. With who ever. But also remember that there might also be 8th and 7th graders at your lunches. They might try to act tough and make you move. But don't worry about them, just say no or ignore them. They will move eventually.

If there's anything else you want to know about lunches, message me or comment. Please vote.

Love you guys :)xxx