DIY #1

Hey! So I thought I should start doing some cool DIYs. Leave a comment, do you want me to continue these, or should I not?

Chalkboard wall!

So this one your going to need your parents/guardians permission... And some money.

If you got pass step one, which was getting persuasion, then here's step two.

Ivey chalkboard paint. I went to walmart and got it for $9.49 and I got a small roller brush for $3.55. I also got a packet of chalk for .47¢. Once you have all that you can begin.

I was inspired to do this because above my door in my room I have Christmas lights. And there's a space and I thought it would be could to put a word up there. I was talking to my mom and she said you should put a word up for what ever mood your feeling that day. And I thought that was a good idea, but it would be a lot of work. Then she suggested chalkboard paint! And it was a the perfect Idea. So we got the paint the brush and the chalk.

So what your going to want to do is measure out the area where you want to paint. I would suggest putting tape on the lining so you can get a very straight line. When you paint you want to do 2 coats of paint, letting at least 2-4 hours between each coat. After that let if sit for 3 days before you start writing and doodling on it. Once the three days are done, you go doodle your heart out!

It's a really simple and fun project! I hope you try it! Let me know how it comes out.

(Also you can chalkboard paint a lot of things! Such as vases, flower pots, table tops, closet doors, windows,mirrors. And if you don't want to paint on the wall, go to the dollar store or thrift shop, get a picture frame with the glass in it, and paint the glass with the chalkboard paint the same process, and hang it on your wall!)

Leave a comment vote and message me!