Honor roll?

Leave a comment, are you an honor roll student?

You know what honor roll is right? Well if you don't, it's what's your on if you have straight A's or A's and B's. I know in middle school it's seems pretty lame. But try your best to be on honor roll. It helps set you up for high school. And in high school it's AWESOME being on honor roll. My first quarter ended a week ago. And the report cards came out today. And I got honor roll. And at my high school they do fun things like prep rally's and "ice cream socials". Those are thing you earn from honor roll. Like today I went to my ice cream social were I got to hang out with friends eat ice cream and my school even give free shirts hoodies and sweatshirts to honor roll kids. And it's really cool (I'm wearing my hoodie right now... ITS SO FREAKING SOFT!) it's really rewarding to be on honor roll. As just remember, it does take hard work to be on honor roll but don't let hard work scare you from being the best you can be! I have never not been on honor roll. And in high school it's even harder! Granted I'm taking all AICE(college credits classes) and honors (faster moving, higher level thinking skill classes) classes, but it doesn't matter. Just do your best! And then try even harder then that! Don't doubt yourself! You got this kid!