first day back

requested chapter

instagram: guidetosurvive
hashtag challange-

#gtsimback

upload a photo of your first day of school outfit, breakfast, or a selfie with your friends! don't forget to add the hashtag so I can see it!

going back to school after summer can be really weird. you kimda feel out.of it and have to get back in the groove of waking up early and doing school work and blah blah blah.

so even though the wonderful break is ending there are some ways to make sure you're prepaired to get back in to the routin.

-plan your outfit the night before.

this way you can catch a few extra zzzz's.

-pack your lunch the night before.

easy to grab and run out of the house.

-always eat something.

wether its a granola bar, or a smoothie,banana,apple,orange. I could go on. but eat something in the morning you're going to need all the energey you can get.

-go to bed early.

if you're new to the school, you want to look as friendly as possible. if you walk around with circles under your eyes and your eyes half open and you walk like a zombie, people probably will avoid you.

-say hi to people.

don't be scared to put yourself out there to make friends. its the first day back, everyone is on edge. so try to loosen up a bit .

-meet with friends.

if you know your friends are going to your school, call them and plan a place to meet up. everything seems less scary when you're with people you know, or are friends with.

-don't bring it all.

on your frist day don't bring all your supplies! I usally just bring a notebook and a pen. usually the first days are lectures about class rules and specific supplies each teacher wants for their class.

hoped this helped. leave comments or message me if there is any advice or questions you got. don't forget to do the hashtag challange. and leave comments of what you do to prepair yourself for the first day.