Chapter Two

A/N vote and comment!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2: Meeting Zayn

+Lauren's POV+

I was staring at the huge tour bus wondering who that could be at this time. I was knocked out of staring when I heard someone with a British accent speaking to me.

"Umm... Love are you okay?" I heard a familiar voice say. Hold up I think it is ZAYN'S.

"Ummm......... Yea I'm sorry I stare a lot." I say and faked laughed. I'm pretty sure he didn't believe it was a real laugh but he laughed anyway.

"I'm Zayn by the way." He says.

"I know who you are...... Not trying to sound stalkerish....... But um It's just everyone knows who you are. I'm Lauren by the way." I say looking at the ground.

He laughed before saying, "Nice to meet you Lauren."

Oh my god the way he said my name made my knees go weak I lean onto my car so I wouldn't fall.

"So why are you here so late?" I asked my eyebrows furrowed together.

"I'm going inside to rent out the place for the auditions."

"Oh, really I'm auditioning! and this studio is where I dance." I said with a smile on my face.

"Good luck tomorrow love." He said waving and walking up to the building.

I can't believe I just had a completely normal conversation with Zayn.

I get in my car just sitting in the drivers seat in shock I take my phone out of my purse in the passengers side.

Lauren:CAMILAAAAA GUESS WHAT JUST FUCKING HAPPENED TO ME!!!!

Camila:WHAT!?

Lauren:I JUST HAD A CONVERSATION WITH ZAYN FUCKING MALIK!! I'M DYING.

Camila:OMG I hate you I should've went with you. 🙄

Lauren:Guess you should've hoe! Bye I'm leaving the studio

Camila:Byee

I pull up to my house grabbing my purse I get out of my car walking to the front door.
Digging threw my purse I find my keys, I unlock the door.

I go to my room throwing my purse on the floor jumping on my bed, I flip over so now I'm laying on my back.

Best.Day.Ever.

I pull my covers over my body so I could get some rest for tomorrow because I'm going to need all the energy I can get so I can do my best.

                   *    *    *