Chapter Seven

A/N: Thank you guys for helping me reach my goal last chapter! Please vote and comment it lets me know that you are enjoying the book and it motivates me to update sooner. Love you guys! 💜
-------------------------------------

Chapter 7: Damn articles

+Camila's POV+

I was scrolling through my Twitter feed and kept seeing tweets from fans saying something about Zayn's new mystery girl. I search on Google 'Zayn with mystery girl' a bunch of articles popped up I click on the first one I see. I read through the article it said 'Zayn seen hugging mystery girl at the dance studio he was holding auditions at is she auditioning?'

Oh my god how did they find out about that there was nobody backstage and Lauren said everyone left.

I go back and click on a different article this one said 'Zayn seen arriving and leaving a club with mystery brunette is she one of his new backup dancers?' I found one more where Lauren and Zayn were leaving his house. Why was she leaving his house?

Wait till I tell Lauren about this

+Lauren's POV+

I've been trying to call Camila and she still hasn't answered whats up with her. Her phone kept going to voicemail maybe she's mad at me. Then I heard a bang on my front door. I was scared. Then a voice yelled it was Camila's.

"Lauren! Your not gonna believe what I just read!" Camila yelled at me

"What do you mean?"I say loudly as I unlocked the front door.

Camila rushes in.

"Here just look" she said handing me her phone.

There was photos of me and Zayn before I could began to read the article my phone went off I went over to my phone and answered it.

"Hello." I say into the phone.

"Hello is this Lauren Jauregui?" A woman asked me on the phone.

"Yes this is her, who is this speaking?" I asked the woman.

"I am Robin Roberts with Good Morning America. Can you confirm about you hanging out with Zayn Malik?"

With that being said I hung up my phone knowing that was rude but it truly wasn't  anyone's business.

"Who was that?" Camila asked me.

"Robin Roberts." I say looking at her. I walked back to my couch and sat down.

"Oh........ Are the rumors true?"

"What are the rumors?"

+

Me and Camila talked about it and then she got up. We walked to the door and I opened it.

"Well thanks for not including me but I still love you Lo." She says as she hugged me.

"Love you too, Mila." I say softly and hugged her back.

I flop down on my bed grabbing my phone off the nightstand I began my search to see what they knew about and to see what was rumors and what was true.

I click on the most recent article 'inside edition the girl that was seen leaving with Zayn is Lauren Jauregui a new backup dancer for Zayn. The duo we're seen hugging at auditions after she messed up and was still able to continue auditions. Why is Zayn giving her more attention? She was seen leaving his house the day after him and his backup dancers went celebrating at a club. I think they are more than friends and he's giving her special treatment'

Special treatment! More than friends! Where do they come up with this stuff. How do they know all what happened at the dance studio?

I exit out of the article and power off my phone sitting it back on the nightstand. I sit up in bed running a hand through my hair I need fresh air.

I put my shoes on and grab my house keys and go for a walk in the cool breeze.

                      *   *   *