Chapter Nineteen

Chapter 19: Flight home

+Lauren's POV+

Knock. Knock.

"Zayn. Did you forget your keys?" I say walking to the door opening it.

"Mom? I didn't know you were still in town. I saw you last a few days ago. I missed you."

"I missed you too," My mom says pulling me into a hug.

I hugged her for a few minutes and she kissed me on the head.

"Come in," I say moving out of her way.

She comes in with her stuff. "I think it's time for me to go home."

"What you're leaving?" I asked. She nodded.

"I'm going to come back with the rest of the family."

I nodded. "Want me to drive you to the airport?"

She nodded, "Please."

I grabbed the car keys and drove her to the airport.

"Flight 120 is now boarding." the person says over the intercom.

"That's my flight," My mom says engulfing me in a big hug.

"I love you, mom," I say wiping the tears falling down my cheeks.

"I love you too, see you soon."

I nodded and watched her walk away slowly disappearing into the crowd rushing to aboard their flight.

+

I walk onto the steps when the door flies open I gasp holding my racing heart.

"Zayn! You scared me," I say walking into the house he shuts the door.

"Lauren, where were you I called you millions of times can you not answer your damn phone!"

"I took my mom to the airport," I say walking into the living room he follows, I see my phone on the couch. "And if you would look you can clearly see I left my phone here." I pick it up and wave it in front of his face. 

He pushes my hand out of his face "You should have thought about taking your phone," He spat shoving past me and going upstairs.

I scoff "Asshole," I mutter under my breath walking to the kitchen looking for food.

I open the fridge looking for something I want to eat I grab the pickle jar. I search the kitchen for more food, I grab the lucky charms I shrug and sit down and eat the pickles and marshmallows from the cereal.

I put the food back and go upstairs to see what Zayn's doing something smells awful I walk into our room where it gets stronger making me nauseous. The balcony door is cracked I walk onto the balcony where I find  Zayn leaning on the railing smoking.

I gasp, "Zayn, are you seriously smoking weed right now!? That shit stinks." I hold my hand over my mouth and nose.

"I don't care." he looks over at me with red eyes.

"Well I do, just put it out please," I say looking into his eyes. "It's not good for any of us, please," I beg him.

He huffs putting it out walking back inside. I sit down on the patio chair watching the sun go down. I just don't understand why he's so pissed at me. It was one simple mistake. I huff standing up I go inside and get ready for bed. I climb into bed snuggling up with the covers. I clap the lights out. I try to wait until Zayn comes and gets in bed but sleep overcomes me.

----------------------------------------
Sorry for the long wait and sucky chapter.