Chapter Three

A/N vote and comment!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 3: Auditions

+Audition day+

I was so nervous I was going to actually try out to become a backup dancer for Zayn! I roll out of bed walking to the shower I strip out of my clothes stepping into the shower turning on the water.

+

I walk to my room going through my drawers and closet looking for clothes to wear for today. I put on my favorite sports bra, a white tank, and my black joggers, grabbing the stuff I needed to take with me I put in my bag and I made my way to the front door. Before I opened the door I look at my phone.
-9 missed messages  from Camila 😁- I unlock my phone.

Camila- What are you wearing?

Camila- I am wearing a super hot crop top that says ZAYN in big letters

Camila- Okay am I the only one freaking out and wasn't able to sleep last night?

Camila- Are you seriously ignoring me?

Camila- LAUREN MICHELLE JAUREGUI ANSWER ME WOMAN

Camila- HOE. HURRY UP. I NEED TO SEE ZAYN. NOW.

Camila- I will pick you up in ten

Camila- Are you still asleep?

Camila- Its 9 o'clock

-Camila is now typing-

Camila- You know what I'm going to use my key and pull you out of that bed so I can see Zayn.

As I finished reading the messages Camila sent, the door flung open hitting me right in between the eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL CAMILA?" I say as I grabbed my head.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry Lauren." She says as she pulled me into a hug.

I looked at the time. -9:02 am-

"Holy crap Camila we are going to be late." I say softly as I freaked. Not a good way to make a second impression Lauren. With that I pulled Camila out of my place and in a few minutes we were pulling up at the dance studio.

"Lauren Jauregui." I heard over the intercom.

"Well I guess it's my turn." I say to Camila. I walked onto the stage and begin my dance.

+Zayn's pov+

I open the file for the next dancer seeing a familiar face in the photo that was attached to the file but I couldn't remember her name I read over the file.
Name: Lauren jauregui
Born: June 27, 1996, Miami, FL
Lauren! That was her name. I close the file hearing her name being called over the intercom I see her walk up on stage I give her my full attention watching her routine. She was beautiful but I couldn't let her looks control my decision I wanted a great dancer but she had stumbled a little bit during her routine.

"Thank you Lauren" I said giving a appreciative nod and she walked off stage.

+Lauren's pov+

I had tears rolling down my face.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Camila said in a worrying tone taking me into a hug.

"I stumbled on stage now I'm never going to be considered to be his backup dancer." I said sobbing.

"Aw it's ok lo." Camila said rubbing my back.

"No it's not." I said sitting down at a table.

I really hope that stumble didn't cost me everything I really wanted this.

                      *   *   *