Chapter Six

Chapter 6: Drunken Mistake

+Lauren's POV+

We made it to the club that Amanda picked out and the limo driver opened my door and I stepped out. I made my way into the club as ordered to do so.

I found Zayn automatically and he ushered me over there to where he was. I ordered a strawberry tequila and everyone began to talk about them becoming backup dancers. I wasn't interested in the topic because I already knew what I was in for so I stood up off the bar stool.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I told the group walking off to the restrooms.

I entered the women's restroom when one of the backup dancers came in. I guess her name is Dinah. She smiled at me.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

I nodded my head and walked back out because I didn't want to talk. I ordered a couple more tequilas and that's when I began to forget things.

I was dancing wildly in the crowd of sweaty drunk people when I spotted a drunk Zayn stumbling his way over to me.

"Hey Zayn!" I say giggling warping my arms around his neck swaying my hips to the beat of the music.

"Hey Lauren, why don't we get out of here?" Zayn asked leaning down planting a soft kiss right behind my ear making me shiver.

+

I woke up at a unfamiliar but a very beautiful place but I don't know how I got here I rub the sleep out of my eyes I try to get out of the warm bed when I felt a strong grip on my body, looking beside me I see Zayn. Hold the fuck up that's ZAYN MALIK. Am I dreaming? I then look under the covers to see if I was naked to my surprise I was. I am fucking naked in ZAYN MALIK'S bed. What the hell was I thinking? That's right I wasn't and to top it all of I had the worst headache.

"Zayn" I said shaking him.

"Wake up" I said shaking him harder this time.

Man he's a deep sleeper cause he won't wake up. I try to get his arm from around me but he's got a strong grip.

"ZAYN." I practically yell and it made my head hurt worse.

Still nothing. Damn. I have an idea. I reach over and start tickling him he stirs a little but
still doesn't wake up what the fuck is wrong with him.
Hold up I need to get asked the same question cause I am here..... with him...... naked in his bed. When I was thinking that Zayn woke up.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me in his raspy morning voice.

"I don't know I could ask you the same question." I say looking at him.

He removed his arm from around me and I got up taking the sheet with me leaving Zayn to pull the duvet over his naked body. I search around his room frantically looking for my underwear I found everything else I just can't find my panties.

"What you looking for love?" Zayn asked smirking.

"My underwear!" I said

"Oh these." Zayn said holding my black lacey underwear around his finger.

"Yes!" I say snatching them from him. I walk into his bathroom looking in the mirror I had hickeys on my neck I change into my dress from last night.

I walk out of his bathroom to find him in front of his dresser with his back turned to me putting on his boxers.

I gasp "you have so many scratch marks on your back" I walk over to him reaching my hand out and tracing my finger over one of the scratches.

"Does it hurt?"

"Not really I like the marks it lets me know you enjoyed it." He told me.

"Oh, well um I gotta go

"Oh, well um I gotta go." I told him gathering my stuff.

"How you gonna get home?" He asked.

"My car, oh shit I didn't drive my car. Can you take me home?" I asked him

"Yea"

+

He pulls up at my house.

"Thanks for dropping me off."

"No problem."

I get out of his car and walk into my house to go take a shower. I still cant believe I slept with Zayn. Wait till I tell Camila.

                       *   *   *