Chapter Three

Kim's POV
"Well,let's see how little miss Kim does in Neverland." He says mockingly. I roll my eyes at him. I slightly get annoyed. "Felix!" Pan calls. A tall maybe seventeen year old boy comes out of the forest. "Lead her back to camp." He orders.
Felix grabs the back of my shirt and pushes me into the forest. I look back at him and he is wearing a cloak and his face has a huge scar on it. I look forward again.
"While you're here ." He begins. "I suggest you stay on Pan's good side." He said. "What good side?" I mumble to myself.
We finally arrive at the camp, there is a campfire and all of the lost boys are dancing around the fire and yelling. I see Pan sitting on a log in front of the fire playing a type of flute with no music coming out of it. I sit down on one of the logs. Drawing a plan to escape in the sand with a stick. Pan stops playing the flute and comes over to me. "Trying to escape?"he asks me. I say nothing but I glance at him for a second. "Don't bother trying to escape,no one comes in or out without my permission."He smirks leaning on a tree. I sighed swiping my foot across my plans to erase them.
I go into the forest. Surprisingly Pan doesn't stop me this time. I go to the beach and lay down on the cool sand . I close my eyes.