Chapter Twenty-one

Kim's POV

I go for a walk the next morning and stop at a riverbed to get a drink of water. I hear a twig snapping behind me and turn around but,it was too late. A hand gets put over my mouth and I get pulled into the person covering my mouth. I try to scream but, it comes out muffled. "Try to scream and Pan will kill you faster." I recognize the voice, it's Felix. I struggle but the grip he has on my mouth is to strong. I eventually give up. We go to a tree near Pan's camp. He pushes me against it and it ties me up with vines. I struggle to get free. "Struggling won't help." He says before disappearing into the forest. I look around at where I am. A girl suddenly comes out of the forest. "Who are you?" I ask. She has a blank expression on her face. Her cold green eyes looking at me. She finally says "Maya" I notice that she looks a little bit like Pan. She has the same light brown hair and green eyes. "Are you..." She cuts me off. "Related to Peter." She finished for me. "Yes,I'm his sister." I am a little surprised. "But, you're not in any of the stories." I say. "Well they have everything wrong." She says. I start to see the resemblance between her and Pan. "How have I not seen you on the island before?" I ask. She smirks and says " Actually you have." She still has a smirk on her face. "How?" I ask. "Does the name Scarlet ring a bell?" I get a chill down my spine. "You were Scarlet? But,that's impossible. How could you be Scarlet? She had black hair, you have light brown hair." I was freaking out. "I'm a shape shifter so, I could easily turn into a mermaid with completely different features." She says. I listen to her voice closely and realize that she has the same British accent as her brother and Scarlet. "Ok. Are you evil like your brother?" I ask cautiously. "Oh,sweetie I'm a lot worse than my brother." She smiles sweetly as if she was nice. She disappears and Pan comes out of the forest. "You ok?" He asks me. "Yeah,it's just that your sister scared me a little bit more than you already scare me." I say. He looks a me confused. "What are you talking about? My sister died over one hundred years ago." I look at him strange. "What?" I ask still shocked. "Yeah, she got killed during a attack on Hook." I think he's lying to make me seem crazy. "You're lying!" I snapped at him. "I'm not lying. Hook killed her right in front of me." I look down. For the first time I feel bad for Pan. He noticed that I feel kind of bad because, I was basically telling him his sister faked her death and then shifted into a mermaid. "Let's go to camp." He says. He touches my arm and the vines unwrap me and I'm free. The only thing keeping me from escaping is the grip Pan has on my arm. We walk to camp and he ties a rope around a tree and then the other end around my waist. "At least you're not tying me directly to the tree."He touches the rope around my waist and it glows red. "What are you doing?" I ask. He smirks and says " sealing it with blood magic. We can't have you escaping now can we?" I chuckle and he disappears. I lay down and fall asleep.