Chapter Eight

Flashback
Kim's POV
I walk outside at night with my big brother, Mike. He looks like me a little bit. We have the same dark hair and dark eyes. He's eleven and I'm seven years old. A fifteen year old boy appears in front of us. Mike stands in front of me to protect me. I put a hand on my brother's shoulder so I can push myself up on my tip-toes. I look at the boy he is wearing a dark green shirt with dark brown pants and he had a dagger hanging on his waist. He had light brown hair and glowing green eyes. "I want both of you to come with me." He says in a British accent. He glanced at me, I got a little scared. I hide behind Mike again. "Come out little girl." He says gently. Mike looks at him keeping his guard. The boy towards me and sits down on his knees. Mike nudges me toward the boy. I look at him, he's wearing so much green that he looks like Peter Pan. Mike sits down across from him. I sit in my brother's lap. "Who are you?" My brother asks the boy. "I'm Peter. Peter Pan." He responds. I feel a chill run up my spine. My brother pulls me closer to him. "That's not true the boy's just messing with us." He says quietly to me. "I wish I was messing with you guys but,I'm not." The smile he had on his face went away. All I can see in his eyes is hate. "Felix!" He called. "Yes,Pan?" A slightly older boy came out of the forest wearing a velvet cloak. "Get the boy!" Pan ordered. Felix pulled Mike from underneath me.  Pan stood up right in front of Mike and hovered his hand over my brother's head. Mike suddenly falls to the ground. Felix picked him up and started walking away. Felix stops and turns around. "What are we going to do with the girl?" He asks Pan. "I'll take her myself." Pan said right before everything went black.