Chapter Fourty-Nine

Athena's POV
Enchanted forest

I go to a forest clearing and sit down against a tree. I have been walking for hours now. A boy comes out of the forest and comes over to me. "Hello." He says. "Hello, who are you?" I ask. "My name is Peter Pan." I look at him closely and recognize him. He is a little bit shorter and younger. "My name is Athena Danvers." I say. He takes an arrow out of the sheath and loads his bow. He shoots it and it hits a tree. He loads another arrow and shoots. I decide to play a trick on him by stopping it in midair. It stays in the air, frozen. He looks back at me and finds me with my hand in front of me holding the arrow in place. "You have magic." He says shocked. I nod and release the arrow. It splits in half and hits the tree. He smirks which causes me to slightly smile. "Do you know how to get out of this realm?" I question. He looks confused. "Why do you want to get out of this realm?" He asks. I sigh " Because this isn't my home." I say. "What realm are you from?" He asks, very confused with how I got here. "A realm called Neverland." His eyes widen in surprise. "Neverland is real?" He asks. I smirk. Peter Pan must have been much older than this when he found out that Neverland was real. "How old are you?" I ask. "Thirteen." He's my age for now. I know Pan's past for some reason and that he changed himself to look fifteen when he was thirteen. "Huh." I say trying to put everything together. Then I realize something. I'm stuck in the past.