Chapter Nine

Present day

After talking with Scarlet for a while, I left Mermaid Cove to go find Pan. "Pan" I yell. He appears behind me leaning against a tree. "What" He said looking annoyed that I called him. "I need to ask you something " I say to him taking a few steps closer. "Ok. What do you need to ask me?" He asks. He steps a little bit closer to me. "Have I ever been here before?" I ask. I see something in his piercing green eyes that wasn't hate, It was happiness and sadness mixed with a little bit of anger. "Yes,you've been here before." He responds. "Ok. Well I need my memories back." I say trying not to show any fear. "Why do you even want your memories back?" He asks a little surprised. "Because, I need to know what happened last time." I say. I look up at the stars. Trying to hide that I'm about to cry. "Ok very well, whatever gets you out of here faster." He said . He hold a hand to my head and then suddenly memories came flashing at me about Neverland. Tears start streaming down my face as I remember that Pan almost killed me and my brother. He disappears, probably to go back to his camp. After a few minutes I get myself together and erase any evidence that I was crying. I need to get home before Pan tries to take matters into his own hands. I might need to call Pan again to see if I can get a map of the island. I stop myself right when I open my mouth to call him. I remember that if you believe anything can happen in Neverland. I close my eyes. I think about about a map and believe I'm holding a map. I felt a piece of paper form in my hands. I open my eyes and look at a map of Neverland. I do the same thing to get a pen. I plan to go to Pixie Woods to get pixie dust tomorrow but for now I have to rest.