Chapter Twenty-Four

Flashback
Pan's POV

"Peter." Maya calls to me. I come out of the forest and walk to her. "What?" I ask. "Mom needs you inside now." Her voice sounds urgent. I walk in the house and look for mom. I couldn't find her at first but, finally found her sitting in the kitchen . "What do you need?" I ask. She looks up at me realizing that I'm there. "I need you and your sister to leave town." She says. "Why?" I ask surprised. "I need you and your sister to get away from your father. He comes home drunk every night and I don't think it's safe for two thirteen year olds." I look down and nod. "Ok. I'll take Maya and we'll leave."  "You and Maya leave tomorrow." I nod and run out to the village to tell my twin sister. I found her at a marketplace. "Hey, Peter." She says. She looks a little worried because she sees the look on my face. "Maya, I need to talk to you. Come on." I say pulling her out of the marketplace. She dropped the basket she had in her hands from me suddenly pulling her. "Peter,where  are we going?" She asks. "You'll see." I say. I lead her to the forest and we reach a abandoned cottage also known as my hideout. "Where are we?" She asks. "We're at my hideout. I go here all the time mostly away from dad." She nods "ok." She says. "I need to tell you something, Maya." I say. I find out that this is very hard to tell someone that we have to go and basically escape from my father. "What is it?" She asks. "Mom told me that I need to take us away from here to find someplace safe." I say. She looks shocked that I said that. "Wait. What?" She says still in shock. "We need to go pack all our things we leave tomorrow." She nods at me sadly. I walk out of the cottage and go to house to get everything. She follows after a little while later. I find her in her room packing everything. "Are you almost done?" I ask. She looks at me and nods. "I know it's hard to leave mom but, at least you have me." She gives me a hug and gets back to packing. I go back to my room and take everything I have to my hideout. I couldn't find anywhere else for us to go so, I chose my hideout. I go to what is going to be my room and start laying my weapons on the bed. I look across the hall to what is going to be Maya's room. I take one of my daggers and carve the name Maya on the handle. I put it back in it's holster and put it on Maya's desk.

A/N
In this story the only person related to Pan is Maya and Peter Pan is his real name. He is associated with Rumple in the story though