Chapter Twenty-Seven

Present day
Kim's POV
I'm in the camp and looking around at everyone. Pan is sitting down holding his flute but he isn't playing them and all the lost boys are dancing around the fire like they have been every night I was here. I look over at Henry and he's sitting on a log on the other side of the fire. Pan comes over to me and I start tearing up leaves again. He sits down next to me. I glance at him for a second and get back to concentrating on murdering leaves. "You're going to end up tearing up all the leaves on the island." He said smirking. "That's not exactly true because why would I touch dreamshade leaves?" I say, still killing the leaves. "What if you didn't know about the dreamshade leaves?" He questions. I have to admit, he has a point. I wouldn't know about dreamshade if he didn't tell me about it. I think of David and the fact he got sliced in the side with a dreamshade covered arrow. "Do you lace all your weapons with that poison?" I ask. "Most of the time but not normally for target practice." He said. "Ok." I say as he motions for me to stand up. I stand up and he stands with me. He undoes the blood magic he put on the rope around my waist and unites it setting me free. "Why did you untie me?" I ask. "Because, I'm taking you somewhere else." He grabs my arm and leads me to a cage hanging in the forest. He lowers one and says "Get in the cage." I got in the cage without saying anything. I feel myself rising once he locked it up with blood magic. He must have put it back up in the air. He probably can't risk Henry seeing me in camp, even though he already has. I try to lay down but, the cage is a little bit shorter than me so I end up curling into a ball and falling asleep.