Chapter Forteen

I go into the forest and immediately get pushed against a tree. I close my eyes thinking Pan is doing this to me. There's something cold against my throat. I hear a woman's voice "Where's Henry!" She demanded. I open my eyes and look at her. She looks slightly like Henry except she has dirty blond hair and brownish green eyes. "He's at Pan's camp." I say. "Do you work for Pan?"She asks almost letting go of me. "No" looking right in her eyes. She has fear in her eyes. She releases me.there's a small red mark on my neck where the knife was. "I can help you get him back." I say. "How are you going to manage to do that? You're about my son's age." She asks. I kind of knew she would doubt me because I'm only thirteen. "Ok,before I tell you, you probably need to know my name." She nods at what I said. "I'm Kim" I said. "I'm Emma" she said. "Ok,well I'm planning on attacking the camp when everyone is asleep and taking Henry." I said. "Ok,just what time and where do we all meet you?" She asks. "There's more of you?" I ask. She nods her head. This plan is going to work out better than I thought. "Right outside Pan's camp which is in the dead center of the island. So, you can't miss it and for time maybe around midnight." I say. She nods."ok,see you then." She says.