Chapter Thirty-Five

Present day
Mike's POV

I go into Pan's camp and find Pan. "Where did you put my sister?" I yell. He looks at me confused. "What are you talking about? I don't have her." I lunge at him but, two of the lost boys hold me back. "I know you have her. She was kidnapped last night." I say. I calm myself down and the lost boys let go of me. "I didn't kidnap her but, I might have a clue who did." He says darkly. He looks just as angry as I am.

Pan's POV

I was angry when Mike told me that his sister was kidnapped. I know exactly who kidnapped her. Maya. I go after Mike goes back to his camp. I promised him I would get his sister back and give her to him. I partly lied. I did mean I was going to get her back but, I think she would be safer with me, even if she did hate me, it would be for her safety. I storm into my sister's camp and find Kim. She's tied to a tree with vines holding her. When she sees me she gets a little mad. "I knew you were involved with this." She shouts. I start tugging on the vines holding her to the tree. "I wasn't involved with kidnapping you." I said. There sadly was no way I could get her out of the vines. Maya put blood magic on them and I couldn't get my dagger threw them. "There's no way you can save her, Peter." I hear a voice say. I turn around to find Maya stand against a tree. "I will get her." I say pulling out my dagger. She smirks.  "Over my dead body." She takes out her dagger and points it at me. "That can be arranged." I say lunging at her. She blocks my shot and goes behind me and kicks the back of my knees,  making me fall to the ground. I grab her wrist and pull her down with me. I quickly get up and force her on the ground. I cut her in the arm with my dagger which has squid ink on it. She freezes on the ground. Completely paralyzed. I go and try to untie the vines again. It seemed that Maya had taken the spell off of the vines because my dagger cut right threw them. Kim was free. She ran into the forest to find her brother.