Chapter Five

Kim's POV
I wait until everyone is asleep,including Pan. I pretend to be asleep that way Pan would fall asleep.
I tip-toe out of camp and go out on the beach. I also left something when I came to Neverland. I see a pink and black thing on the beach and quickly realize it's my phone.
I turn it on and find I have 68 new texts on the screen. I read all of them.My mom sent most of them the, others were from my youth pastor. Wondering where I am.
I type "hi"to my mom and then press send. "Kim? Where are you?" She responds. I get a phone call right then. "Kim?" The voice says. "Mom?" I say back."Where are you?"she asks. I can't tell her I'm in Neverland. She'll think I'm crazy. "I'm......Um......I don't know." I say back. " What do you mean,you don't know?"she questions. "Uh,Oh someone's coming" I say as I hang up on her.
I know I worried her to death,but what choice do I have? I think to myself. I hear footsteps coming towards me.I quickly climb up a tree and look down to see who it was and it was Pan. I was so close. "Kim. I know you're around here somewhere." He says looking up at me. "Get down from there." He says smirking. "No!" I yell back at him. "Fine,suit yourself " he said. He twitches his hand and I find myself floating twenty feet off of the ground. He let his hand relax again and I fall hard on my back.
He walks over to me and kneels next to me "Naughty, Naughty girl." he says standing up and pulls me up with him. 'I just want to hurt something right now ' I think to myself. He leads me back to camp and ties me to a tree. I sit down and lean against the tree. I slowly close my eyes.