Chapter Twenty-Nine

Present day
Pan's POV

I go to Kim's cage and stand in front of it, thinking what to do with her. I stay quiet for a moment and I hear her steady breathing. She must be asleep. "Felix!" I call. Felix comes out of the forest and says "what do you need,Pan." He asks. "Take her to the Echo Caves. Put her next to Belfire." He nods and let's her cage down. He whistles to get another lost boy to come help him lift the cage. Gage comes out of the forest and helps Felix lift the cage. They start to the Echo Caves and I start to head back to camp.

Kim's POV

I wake up to Pan's voice and look threw one of the crack in the cage. I see Pan talking to Felix and I hear a whistle. It must've been Felix whistling for a lost boy. A short boy in a cloak came out of the forest. I couldn't see his face. I felt a falling sensation and a noise below me. I look threw the crack again and I'm lower than I was before. Then I suddenly lifted. The lost boy and Felix must be carrying me. After about thirty minutes I felt like I was dropping again. I heard the noise underneath me again. I curl up again and fall asleep.

In Kim's dream
Kim's POV

I find myself standing in the middle of a forest clearing. A person is in front of me in a cloak. I couldn't see his face or make out who he is. "Who are you?" He asks. "Kim" I say. "Your full name including middle." He says. "Kimberly Grace White." I say. "Who are your parents?" He asks. "Savannah Hardwick and Malcolm White." I say. "Who are you anyway?"I add. He takes off his hood and it's the devil himself, Peter Pan.

Pan's POV

I decided to tap into Kim's dream, I might be able to get some answers to her powers. I cover my face with the hood of my cloak. That way she won't know who I am. She appears in front of me and I ask her who she is, she says the name I already know her as. I ask her full name, she says "Kimberly Grace White." I am kind of shocked because, I thought she was perhaps, Savannah's daughter. "Who are your parents?" I ask. "Savannah Hardwick and Malcolm White." She says. I shudder at the sound of her name. "Who are you anyway?" She asks. I lift my hood, exposing who I am. Her eyes widen and fill with fear. "Good thing this is just a dream." She says. I smirk and walk closer to her. "No, darling, this isn't a dream." I say. "Yes it is. You're just a figment of my imagination." She says. "It may be a dream but, I'm asleep too and well we're both in the same dream. That way I can communicate with you." I say. "Why would you want to communicate with me?" She asks. I think about it for a second and finally say "Well so, I can find out more about you and your brother." I turn away from her and start circling her very slowly. "You know, your strengths and your weaknesses and how much power you inhabited from your mother." I explain. "How do you know my mother?" She asks. "Well a very long time ago when we were both kids me, my sister, and your mother were very feared in the village." I said. "Why would my mother be feared by anyone?" She said turning around to face me. "Because, she has powers of course." I say smirking. "Wait, she had powers?" I nod. "Why do you think she left the Enchanted Forest?" I say more of a statement than a question. "She had dark magic didn't she?" She asks. "Yes, she did and you and your brother have it too." I say stopping  in front of her. "That's how I made the fireball with my hands? Because, I have magic." I nod. "Yes, in fact that's the reason I sent you back home all those years ago." I say. I smirk and leave the dream in a puff of green smoke.